Honored Contributor

OT--- Kate Spade 25% OFF Sale Prices

[ Edited ]

The sale is on now through July 7.  25% off Sale prices on handbags, shoes & clothes.  There are some really great prices on the handbags.  Check it out online. (I purchased the Highland Place Katie).

kindness is strength
Respected Contributor

Re: OT--- Kate Spade 25% OFF Sale Prices

I've had my eye on the Bria for a couple of months. Finally ordered it this weekend!
Super Contributor

I was lucky enough to get to a Kate Spade outlet store this weekend. They had 60% off the entire store and then an additional 20% off handbags. I felt like I hit the jackpot!!! I got 2 Maria bags - they were originally $355 each and I got them for $113.00 each. One is all black and one is cream and black. I love this style with the zippered fold over flap that opens all the way to the bottom. I also got a cream and white Wellesley - not sure of which style though at the moment. It has an adorable envelope pocket on front. It was originally $395 marked down to $299 and I got it for $99. All of these bags are so classy, and timeless. I got one zip around wallet for $54, one fantastic double zipper wallet Wristlet for $54 in their gorgeous red. and a cosmetic type Wristlet for $54. I also got a KS scarf which was $75 for $22. When I went Friday I had to wait 45 minutes to get into the store it was so busy. Today I was able to walk right in, but by time I left they were lining up again. The leather is so magnificent. The quality is tops. I have decided that after all my long searches to find my favorite handbags KS is it!
Respected Contributor

I have purchased about 9 Kate Spade bags over the.past two yrs during these sales. Can't look anymore lol
Honored Contributor

@Rachb wrote:
I've had my eye on the Bria for a couple of months. Finally ordered it this weekend!

Good for you.  Doesn't it feel good when you get a great bargain for quality leather?  I purchased the bucket bag in black.  It came in hot pink, beige & white too.  This bag reminded me of my childhood. ha!  However, it is an updated version.  Enjoy your new bag.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

@diamondsforme wrote:
I was lucky enough to get to a Kate Spade outlet store this weekend. They had 60% off the entire store and then an additional 20% off handbags. I felt like I hit the jackpot!!! I got 2 Maria bags - they were originally $355 each and I got them for $113.00 each. One is all black and one is cream and black. I love this style with the zippered fold over flap that opens all the way to the bottom. I also got a cream and white Wellesley - not sure of which style though at the moment. It has an adorable envelope pocket on front. It was originally $395 marked down to $299 and I got it for $99. All of these bags are so classy, and timeless. I got one zip around wallet for $54, one fantastic double zipper wallet Wristlet for $54 in their gorgeous red. and a cosmetic type Wristlet for $54. I also got a KS scarf which was $75 for $22. When I went Friday I had to wait 45 minutes to get into the store it was so busy. Today I was able to walk right in, but by time I left they were lining up again. The leather is so magnificent. The quality is tops. I have decided that after all my long searches to find my favorite handbags KS is it!

I know you are one happy lady.  years ago, Kate Spade had even better sales online.  I own 5 bags now and the leather is beautiful plus they wear so well.  I can't wait for get the new bucket bag.

kindness is strength
Respected Contributor

Yes! And thank you! I have been a KS girl for almost 20 years....since the original microfiber shopper. The quality is fantastic. I have my original microfiber shopper from the 90s....there are times where I use it every day for months at a time, and it still looks great!
Respected Contributor

I also wait and actively participate in the KS 75% off sales-about 4x a year. I have a handful of KS bags (w/matching accessories) from these sales. Wearing my pale pink one for summer now.

Super Contributor

I went to the Kate Spade Outlet in Allen, Texas, on July 4th, not knowing about the sale.  Wow!  60% off the whole store and an additional 20% off handbags.  It took me all of 30 seconds to find a great bag at a great price!  I bought a black & cream Berkeley Lane Rachelle.  It had been $335 and after all the discounts and with sales tax added, the bag cost $116.  Deal!

Coincidentally, I bought my last KS bag exactly a year ago at the same store.  It's a black Wellesley Martine that wound up costing about $145.  It's a great bag and it's held up well.

I own 27 KS bags.  My first one was purchased in 2002 and I still have all of them.

Respected Contributor

After reading your post I realize you are a woman after my own heart, but I own about 10 KS bags. Trying not to purchase a matching wallet for a pale orchid cross body I ordered yesterday-it worse than beauty for me.