Respected Contributor

Re: OT (?)--Do you have a tattoo?

On 8/24/2014 gingersnaps said: The only thing I find rude, dirty, tacky and cheap are uppity people who think their better then everyone else, and feel the need to judge others based on something as trival as a tattoo. One can hide a tattoo, but charter shows true.

You go, Ginger! This is sorta out of character for me.. in the category of TMI. I had a bilateral mastectomy- meaning both sides with reconstruction. I've never had nipples done. Instead contemplating some beautiful tats that cover part of the breast.

Honored Contributor

On 9/2/2014 Funloving said:
On 8/24/2014 gingersnaps said: The only thing I find rude, dirty, tacky and cheap are uppity people who think their better then everyone else, and feel the need to judge others based on something as trival as a tattoo. One can hide a tattoo, but charter shows true.

You go, Ginger! This is sorta out of character for me.. in the category of TMI. I had a bilateral mastectomy- meaning both sides with reconstruction. I've never had nipples done. Instead contemplating some beautiful tats that cover part of the breast.

2 delicate or ornate ribbons in shades of pink? 8)

Respected Contributor

Thanks for the suggestion feline.. I'm not much of a pink ribbon type. I was thinking about something abstract or floral - very vivid colors.. a true work of art really. I'd love to post the one I've seen which is absolutely stunning. I'm betting it's forum no-no to post a tattooed breast. HA! But it was beyond amazing.

Again, thanks for the suggestion. If that was more "me" it's a cool idea. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

On 9/3/2014 Funloving said:

Thanks for the suggestion feline.. I'm not much of a pink ribbon type. I was thinking about something abstract or floral - very vivid colors.. a true work of art really. I'd love to post the one I've seen which is absolutely stunning. I'm betting it's forum no-no to post a tattooed breast. HA! But it was beyond amazing.

Again, thanks for the suggestion. If that was more "me" it's a cool idea. Smiley Happy

You're most welcome, Fun; it just popped into my head. Smiley Wink Thanks for liking it.

But since you're renewed and vibrant once again, your idea sounds perfect. 8)

Yeah, nekkid boobies are on Webbie's naughty list, LOL. But that tatt does sound gorgeous.

Esteemed Contributor

On 9/2/2014 feline groovy said:
On 9/2/2014 ibb38 said:
On 8/23/2014 Snowpuppy said:
On 8/23/2014 Kathleen said:
On 8/23/2014 hulagirl said:

No....never will. I think they look cheap/tacky.

I think the same thing.

No. Totally agree with the cheap/tacky look.

I had a boss who had them on his forearms leftover from his days in the military. The tattoos didn't "age" well with him.

Several friends of mine have them and they don't age well! They look like a mush - rather than the original design.

I can't imagine ever getting a tattoo- how would I know at a certain age what design I'd like 20, 30 + years later? It's too permanent.

One way is by choosing a symbol or word(s) that have been a intensely meaningful constant throughout your life, since you were a very young child.

That's what I'm doing, with a tiny paw print or other animal-passionate art on the inside of my ring finger (on my right hand).

Years back I had a temporary tattoo of Mr Met (big baseball fan all my life!) that was so 'real' looking, vibrant weeks later!! Friends/family started questioning me if I got drunk one night!!