Super Contributor

OMG This scent is Intoxicating! Green Tea & Lemongrass! Oh and a good body scrub.....

I had a spa day for my bday a few weeks ago, now I do NOT like scrubs they are just too harsh for my skin, but decided to get one at the spa in prep for self-tanning season and just about passed out from the scent of this scrub!!!

It was Green Tea and Lemongrass and it was sooooo invigorating, intoxicating, and yet relaxing. This would be a fantastic Wen scent!

On another note if you are looking for a gentle body scrub I HIGHLY recommend this one. I love this scrub because it is a very fine powder instead of the usual harsh scrubbies. It's very smooth, not rough. If Wen were to ever do a body scrub this is the texture I would want it to be as well. I bought a tub of it at the spa.

This is the one I bought, but there is also another one called Mental Clarity that smelled similar with Lemongrass, Rosemary, and I think Grapefruit. I'd also buy that one!

Abra Green Tea Body Scrub, Lemongrass

Respected Contributor

Re: OMG This scent is Intoxicating! Green Tea & Lemongrass! Oh and a good body scrub.....

Sounds amazing! Glad you got a spa day to pamper yourself. We all need that once in awhile.
Smiley Happy Hilary
Wen girl for 10 years!!
Frequent Contributor

Re: OMG This scent is Intoxicating! Green Tea & Lemongrass! Oh and a good body scrub.....

Thank you for the recommendation, MissKlynn! I have been looking for a body scrub yet hate how gritty and/or oily some can be. I did a search online and found it for $7.94, with free shipping, from a website called "Pothek". Neat website, by he way. Tons of brands, from beauty to groceries, pets, etc. Many 'natural' brands that I see mention of here and there. They accept Paypal which made me feel more comfortable doing a transaction with an unknown (to me) online retailer.

Super Contributor

lovemygigi - I think you will love it! I really like that it is a dry powder so I can control how much I want to use, and it does turn sort of emollient from the natural oils when you get it wet. When I was looking up the product to post a pic here I see they also offer bath tonics so I want to try those next! That scent is going to knock your socks off!

I went to that website and was intrigued at first until I went to their facebook page and there are many complaints about orders not being filled! Eeek! I wonder if you can still cancel? Good thing you used paypal, they will help if there's a dispute right? Let me know how it goes!

Frequent Contributor

Oh, no! About the Facebook complaints, that is! I knew I was taking a chance given I had not heard of the company before so that is why I chose the PayPal route, I know I can go through them should I have an issue with the delivery. And , yes, I will let you know should I have any problems! I will look into the other products in the line in the mean time. Thanks for letting me know they exist, ha ha!