Trusted Contributor

We've talked about our darned eyebrows so much, seems like every other one of us has brows we wish were different.

So, I'm taking a survey. Which brow product do you like best?  A Brow Powder?  A Brow Wax?

A Brow Pomade?   A Brow Pencil?   A Brow Tint?  A Brow Mascara?

Or, do you use some combination of those listed above?

Trusted Contributor

youngjude, thanks for asking this question. I'm interested to hear other posters' answers and recommendations. I don't use any brow product now, but recently I've been thinking I need one. 

Honored Contributor

I use a pencil. Currently I'm using It Cosmetics Skinny Brow Power in Universal. But they've discontinued the skinny one, so I bought Anastasia Brow Wiz in Taupe to try next.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Honored Contributor

Re: OH! THOSE BROWS AGAIN!

[ Edited ]

@suzyQ3 wrote:

I use a pencil. Currently I'm using It Cosmetics Skinny Brow Power in Universal. But they've discontinued the skinny one, so I bought Anastasia Brow Wiz in Taupe to try next.

@suzyQ3 I have used both and I'm currently back to Anastasia Brow Wiz. It lasts all day which I love, and it is very precise.  Hope you like it!

@Quinny I've tried most everything. Always go back to a thin pencil.

Respected Contributor

I have a number of them on hand, different formulas.

This summer I have been using IT Cosmetics waterproof brow power in medium brown. I have been working outdoors, my brows have beached out and I appreciate the waterproof factor on hot days as well. I also have the basic Taupe in Brow Power.

In my arsenal I also use Anastasia Powder in the split pan and follow that with a brow gel to set it.  I also have Benefits Brow "mascara" with the teensy brush that I like when I need to be out the door fast and casual.

I pay alot of attention to my brows as I have aged. When they are done correctly, a well done brow is like a non-surgical face-lift!

"Cats are poetry in motion. Dogs are gibberish in neutral." -Garfield
Honored Contributor
Tried several products. Anastasia Brow Wiz HG. 💞
Honored Contributor

Sort of O/T because I have not done this but heard about it - my salon does "eyebrow extensions" using surgical-strength glue. I had no idea there was such a thing. Said they last about 3 weeks. Good idea for a big event I suppose.

Honored Contributor

Right now I 'm using. Maybelline's Brow Drama  crayon pomade and I like it very much. However, my brows are a major PITA, so I have many products in my brow arsenal. I have the Anastasia  Brow wiz pencil, brow powder and gel. My brows are wild and woolly. LOL.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

MJ12 Love your moving icon !! 😁

Contributor

I use YBF pencil.  I've tried IT cosmetics and Wonder Brow, which made me feel like Groucho marks!  I'm curious about dying or tinting since I have brows, just graying and thinning tails. Hope others will chime in...