Valued Contributor

My brows are thin but a good shape so they mostly need to be filled in.  I love brow pomades and have used Anastasia Dipbrow, IT Build a brow, the Too Faced pomade, Mally's and Tarte's brow mousse.  I found recently that Colourpop has a pomade for $6 and that is my favorite.  I have it in the color Dope Taupe and it is the perfect ashy medium brown for me.  

Honored Contributor

@TY and @feline groovy

You ladies are the best!

With only some  filling and shaping I'm thinking the dying could shave off some time in my mornings

Woman Very Happy

Now on to the blonde lashes! lol

Frequent Contributor

I use ybf from HSN. It works for me. It's cheap (good thing). I need to fill in spots and this works. It's only one color which actually works as adverised with more pressure it gets darker. I have "salt & pepper" hair. I would recommend this.

Trusted Contributor

WOW!  I never expected to hear from so MANY ladies on this survey, nor did I expect all of the varied products all of you use!  

After reading all of your responses, I have come to a conclusion:  

every woman has gone through some trial and error in finding the best solution for their eyebrows and in many cases, it involves the use of more than one product.

So much for me thinking that I would find one product would "do it all".  I have had such a good time and gained so much knowledge, as I hope some of you have, I might have to take a survey on another thing that's been on my mind.  Happy weekend friends!

Valued Contributor

I have stopped using brow products. I am using minoxidil on my brows and dying them with men's beard and mustache dye. So much easier and they look very natural. 

Honored Contributor

@feline groovy and @TY

Just wanted to update you, and everyone here, and say that I purchased the Just for Men on Saturday evening and applied it to my brows Sunday morning before showering. It was simple, so little product used that I can go in to business tinting eyebrows (for those that want medium brown)Woman Wink 

I used a spoolie brush to apply.

When I looked into the mirror before jumping in the shower I was mortified at my groucho marx brows but after shampooing my face, as directed, it turned out beautifully!

now I only run through some gel for shaping and I'm DONE!

Thanks again ladies!