Valued Contributor

This is my kind of discussion because my eyebrows are a chore every day. This year is Boy Brow from Glossier, a sort of creamy consistency (rather like mascara) that comes in a tiny tube with a tiny spiral brush; Tarte Amazonian Clay brow mousse (got it from QVC before but usually Sephora); and my old standby, Smashbox brow tech powder & wax. I don't do spider leg eyelashes or heavy eyeliner, but I can spend quite a few minutes on what's left of my brows. (I think some of the brow hairs have migrated to the chin area.) In a hurry, I use one product and if I have more time, two. Sometimes I go wild and use all three! 

Super Contributor

Too Faced Bulletproof brow is my favorite!

Esteemed Contributor

Anastasia Brow Wiz. HG for sure.

Think I'm going to get them professionally tinted. I have really fine, blonde hairs that would show up and look thicker with tint. Too fraidy to do it myself!

Honored Contributor

I have a scar that NOTHING will cover, so I leave my brows alone.

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Esteemed Contributor

Re: OH! THOSE BROWS AGAIN!

[ Edited ]

Because I have to fill in some sparse areas of my brows I use a combination of products. I will use either YBF pencil to fill in the bare spots and then go over my brows with a brow powder by Covergirl in medium brown or use Dalton brow filler and then a powder.

I think it's a matter of experimenting to see what is easiest to use and what you like and what lasts.

I also want to add that I need to trim some long brow hairs as well so I use a brow comb and small scissors and trim any hairs that are too long.

And because I have some gray hairs in my brows I usually color them at least once a month with Just for Men Mustache and Beard in medium brown.

Respected Contributor

You will get a lot of different answers to this one since so many love gels, mousse's, powders, mascara type things etc BUT, for those of us that have minimal brow hairs they don't work for us.

I have absolutely no tails at all so, I have to use a pencil, only thing that works since I have no hairs for gels, mousse's, powders etc to adhere to.

I have tried almost all pencilregardless of price(IT, Mally, Smashbox, ybf, Clinic, etc) and someone recommended the L'Oreal brow definer(automatic pencil) which I absolutely love. It has a super fine point so I am able to draw tiny hairs or even just draw period and when I use the spoolie brush I get the nicest most natural looking brow I have had in many many years.

I have very dark hair and brows(what I have which is just in the center) so I get dark brunette in this.

Love this product.

They make more but only the Brow Definer is what I use and love, fine point, spoolie on the other end and is automatic, no sharpening.

Esteemed Contributor

I have no 'tails' either....I went back to brow pencil...

Trusted Contributor

I've tried so many types and brands to see what would work for me. The one I keep returning to is the skinny pencil by Trish McEvoy, which I get at Nordy's. It goes on the most easily of any of them (I don't know why--it just seems to lay down quickly and evenly). It also stays on really well, and (though not cheap) lasts a reasonable time with daily use. 

Respected Contributor

NYX brow tint in a mascara form. Iit covers up my grays great and  it's cheap!!

Honored Contributor

I discovered Benefit Goof Proof Eyebrow pencil when i went to Ulta for a waxing. I ended up purchasing it and I love it, super easy to use and will last a long time. I also really like Anastasia's Dipbrow product, but that one required a little more time to get it right, whereas Benefit's is super easy to use......I use it number #4, but can also use #5...