Trusted Contributor

Costco does have the Cold Plasma $59. plus and what a deal for one ounce so you can get four ounces for $220 instead of $274 at the Q and they have Sisley and so many other skin creams the Perricone Face moisturizer is I think $39 and its two ounces and we pay way so much more.  Unreal and you can buy online and they ship for free.

Trusted Contributor

YSL Touche Eclat $31

Chanel two mascaras $49 

I don't wear Chanel though anymore.  They have some PTR but not much.  Three bobbie Brown lipstics are pretty.  Anway  nice for skin and makeup of some things,

Honored Contributor

First, you have to pay $50-60., to join Costco. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

I wonder if they are authorized to sell these products. Most of them have only a shelf life of a year. 

Valued Contributor
@Janey2- Costco would not sell unless they are authorized. I would not worry about shelf life wi I them as they turn merchandise pretty quickly.
Esteemed Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

First, you have to pay $50-60., to join Costco. 

@Kachina624 That's why I don't join them.  They should be paying me to shop there.  

Esteemed Contributor

@Jewel22 wrote:

I wonder if they are authorized to sell these products. Most of them have only a shelf life of a year. 

I think you're right to question their offerings.

Imagine my surprise when I found EL, Perricone, PTR and Phil skincare at a Meijer grocery store.

All discounted but I'm not touching it. Not trusting the authenticity or freshness.

Respected Contributor

Anyone considering buying these "amazing bargains" might want to Google "Sam's Club counterfeit Prada Fendi" and see what comes up. I wouldn't count on any of that stuff to be the real thing, and remember, these places have the funds to make fakes look authentic. Especially when there are people willing to fork over hundreds of bucks for a few ounces of goo.

Trusted Contributor

Costco is NOT going to sell counterfeit products, guys.

Regular Contributor

I have purchased things online from Costco and you do not have to be a member. I have been charged a few extra dollars but not with every order I have placed. One thing I buy are my husband's Omega reds there. I have never been in the store.