Honored Contributor

Re: O/T ~ Question for Amazon Shoppers.....

You get something via e mail that you could print.

Respected Contributor

You can print your order when you place it, go to your account and print it, or print out the confirmation e-mail

Respected Contributor

@GingerPeach wrote:

I have bagged my QVC peel-off invoices and have to take them to some sort of public shredding place.  What a nuisance.    (I return very little, and when I do I print out a return form since they are bigger and fit over the old label better than the peel-off one.)
@GingerPeach if the order is in a bag, just turn it inside out and you have a completely clear place to put the peel-on label or whatever label you want to use.  No worries about covering the old label.

Honored Contributor

@ Montana

Super tip!  Thanks!

I still have most of the original peel-off label remaining, though, so while the covering of the old label is solved (quite beautifully!), I am still making that trip to the shredding place.  

[was Homegirl] Love to be home . . . thus the screen name. Joined 2003.
Respected Contributor

@cah wrote:

I never get an invoice either. If I want to look it
up, I go to their web site. It's all there.

I don't think they ever delete any of them..

AMZN has already sent you two invoices.  One is on your account (click "orders" on the website) and your email confirmaton.

"The less you respond to negative people, the more peaceful your life will become."
Regular Contributor

I also prefer Amazon's emails rather than QVC paper invoices. I don't want paperwork to keep. I prefer to go online for Amazon returns. I know the return amount I will receive. If a defective product is returned to QVC it is written on the return label. There is no way to know your defective claim is accepted by QVC until it's received, processed and appears online. When returning a beauty item, QVC may not agree it is defective.