Respected Contributor

O/T Poo-Pourri scent help please

I have the lavender poo-pourri and wondered what the original scent smells like or is like. What scents do they have this in and what is your preference for a scent in this poo-pourri. To me the lavender I have is a strong pine scent?

I need another and wanted to inquire before ordering. thanks so much.

Valued Contributor

Re: O/T Poo-Pourri scent help please

I have the Call of the Wild. It has a good citrus note. I have also made some of my own using essential oils mixed with water. You can look for recipes online. I love my Poo Pourri but I don't think I'll purchase again due to the cost.

Honored Contributor

I have the original scent and I'd say it has a tad of a lemony scent. I like the scent.

Honored Contributor

I also have original, which is a very pleasant citrus scent. I have decided not to buy this product again, as I have been using the Don Aslett X-0 neutralizer in the same way, and am accomplishing the same results, at a far cheaper price.

Respected Contributor

On 1/28/2014 Krimpette said:

I have the original scent and I'd say it has a tad of a lemony scent. I like the scent.

Me too. The original smells like lemongrass - absolutely love it.
Honored Contributor

I buy mine from Amazon or directly from Poo Pourri and its much cheaper

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Respected Contributor

thanks ladies, will check out how to make my own plus Don Aslett X O, haven't heard of seen that one but do have and like his microfiber cloths.

Regular Contributor

I have always wanted to try the Poo-Pourri, but, I just could not bring myself to pay the price. I was at Wal-Mart over the week-end and picked up something called Magic Odor eliminator. I had heard about this some time back and had forgot about it. I got a bottle and IT WORKS!! The scent is a very mild floral, not over powering. The cost, only $4.88!! The bottle looks like a visine bottle. Only takes 2 drops. Suppose to last for 100 uses. I went back and picked up another one!

I had an appointment last Tuesday out of town and, of course, had to stop on the way to, GO. I used the Magic, and it worked so well! Did not have to feel embarrassed! {#emotions_dlg.biggrin} Just hoping that this item will not be discontinued!

Valued Contributor

Just wanted to mention that Walmart sells a product very similar for under five dollars, it works very well. I havent' tried the one you're asking about so I can't compare except for the price difference. It's in the cleaning section where detergent etc is.

Regular Contributor

I love the Christmas 3 Pack all the Scents are Great! I have the Larger bottle in Daisy and love it!