Frequent Contributor

O/T I made some YouTube videos and want some feedback/comments

I am so new to this youtube video making. I do bath and body works hauls mainly so far with bath and body care and candle reviews, and one birchbox review I just did... wondered if any of you ladies would be interested in seeing my videos and commenting.. I really need constructive criticism and feedback.. I haven't gotten much as I am a beginner. My name is anjelica65 on youtube and the videos are bath and body works haul (3 of them start with that and the dates are 3/28/12, 4/3/12 and 4/6/12 if you type the date in you will find mine. Also type in ALL Caps BIRCHBOX APRIL 12, 2012.. and you can see my new birchbox review. I'm going to do some kind of BE review/collection video at some point, anyone got any ideas for a BE video ( I can't do the makeup tutorials, I'm not good at doing makeup on myself on camera lol) anyway thanks, hope some of you will watch, I really had fun making these, I look kind of silly to myself , but then again Im just starting out. {#emotions_dlg.tt1}Hope you will watch! Thanks!