Contributor

O/T Husband opening his wifes QVC purchases

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=7rJwC29tcZg Found this videos a guy opening his wife's QVC purchases, I thought it was funny. If you look at his channel, there are several videos like this. Pretty sure most husbands feel the same way! Doesn't stop me from continuing to shop.
Occasional Contributor

Re: O/T Husband opening his wifes QVC purchases

Yeah I seen this guy last year on youtube. Hes got such a bad attitude. I actually messaged him a few times. I told him maybe if he was nicer to his wife and made her feel beautiful she wouldn't feel the need to shop for beauty products so much (his main complaint) He actually agreed with me!

That whole family seems miserable, makes me sad.

Honored Contributor

My husband used to thrash through the grocery bags the minute I walked in the door......looking for ""snacks"". He never noticed anything else I bought........

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Valued Contributor

it's not his money, it's their money.

"If I am not for myself, who will be for me? But if I am only for myself, who am I? If not now, when?" Hillel
Valued Contributor

another thought.

he keeps saying that everything is a gimmick yet he's using youtube.

"If I am not for myself, who will be for me? But if I am only for myself, who am I? If not now, when?" Hillel
Super Contributor

I've seen that. ""Things My Wife Makes Me Buy"". I think it's funny. I don't know if it's true or not..... I think he actually likes making these videos. there's hundreds of them.

Contributor

On 1/15/2014 Desertdi said:

My husband used to thrash through the grocery bags the minute I walked in the door......looking for "snacks". He never noticed anything else I bought........

Desertdi, Thanks for the good laugh, got my day off to a great start! Smiley Happy

Super Contributor

On 1/15/2014 evelomaddict said:

it's not his money, it's their money.

I can't count the number of posts from women on these forums who say "it's my money, and I can do whatever I want with it." So, what's mine is mine, and what's yours is ours?

Esteemed Contributor

Bigger problems than Q V C bags

"I took a walk in the woods and came out taller than the trees." Henry David Thoreau
Frequent Contributor

I like him & am sure it's all in good fun! He was prob thinking if he got enough YouTube hits, he might be able to make some $$$ & to help pay for some if those purchases! I work & would totally get kicks & giggles if my husband pulled something like this!