Honored Contributor

Re: O/T Free tote fo Qcard members in their birthday month.

my birthday was in august and i never received the offer nor have i received a tote bag.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Esteemed Contributor

you're not missing anything.  My birthday is in August and I received that tote bag.  I didn't find it too attractive.  

Respected Contributor

@kcladyz wrote:

@doglover3 wrote:

I got an e mail from QVC the beginning of June and said if I spend $150 for the month of June I would get a free bag for my birthday month. They said it wouldn't be sent till almost the end of July or August though in case  stuff gets sent back I guess.

I was told I had to spend  $150 in my birthday month which I did. I got a plastic orange and white tote toward the end of August, 2 months later.

I have been with QVC since they first started, long before they bought CVN and had MaryBeth come over from CVN, long time.

I would much prefer a $5 or $10 credit to my account than having to spend $150 for that month to get a cheap plastic tote.

they use to give you easy pay for your birthday month.

For me all I had to do is buy one item. they maybe changed things

for me I got an e mail from QVC in May saying if I spent $150 dollars in my birthday month(this past June) I would receive a free tote bag. This is the first time for me for this. Up till now like others said I got a birthday card with all the hosts signature on and/or easy pay on any one item of my choice over $50.

Yes, I did recieve a tote bag.  i had no idea why I was getting one from QVC.  October is my birth month.

Occasional Visitor

Hello Everyone,
I had no idea about the promotion, but just received a lovely large coral and white striped tote/beach bag (wish I could add a picture). Tha lining is solid coral with "Q's" printed all over it. It's really nice! My birthday was Jan 18. Thank you QVC!
Esteemed Contributor

My birthday is today and no tote. Sniff.........

Happy Birthday to me, anyway !!

Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea-Robert A. Heinlein
Respected Contributor

@pattypeep wrote:

My birthday is today and no tote. Sniff.........

Happy Birthday to me, anyway !!

It takes a couple of months after your birthday to get it. i am not sure if they are still doing the promotion.  

Regular Contributor

My birthday was in December. I didn't even think about this gift, but I ordered a Christmas gift from Q, paying with my Q card, and I received the Birthday tote in January!
Smile, it makes everyone wonder what you're up to!
Joined QVC boards long before the last two conversions!
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

My b-day is the 20th of this month. Never received a tote.

This is an old thread. Maybe this is something Q used to do.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@cotto22 wrote:

I get birthday wishes and giftcards from several stores I shop in regularly. It would be nice if QVC recognized one's birthday with free shipping or a $10 credit or something like that, especially if you are a QCard holder or if you fulfill some other criteria.

I have also received some emails offering free shipping or a % off. Nothing from Q. I did receive an email from Evine. I thought maybe $10 off but all it said was Happy Birthday. They wanted me to buy something for myself but did not offer any incentive. LOL!!!

I received a b-day card with 15% off from HSN.