Respected Contributor

O/T Free tote fo Qcard members in their birthday month.

Anyone get this offer a month before your birthday? And if so did you get your tote? My birthday is sept 4 and the offer stated make any purchase in the month of august and the free tote will be mailed in your birthday month(september)

Respected Contributor

Re: O/T Free tote fo Qcard members in their birthday month.

My birthday was last week. So far, no tote.

Respected Contributor

On 8/11/2014 Perkup said:

My birthday was last week. So far, no tote.

I believe you would have had that invitation sent to you in the mail the month prior. I will be pis*ed if they mess mine up lol

Trusted Contributor

I came here to search to see if anyone else was talking about this. There is another thread called QVC's Happy Birthday card. It was only started a couple of weeks ago, but now says the posting period has closed. Looks like there are some comments the PTB were not happy about.

Anyway. I received the card and it says any purchase made in August and the tote will be sent out in September. I ordered something last night. We'll see if I get the tote.

Gloria

Honored Contributor

Well, I'll tell the PTB that I am NOT happy! My bday came and went in June. No tote, no postcard, no invitation, no Happy BD email...no nothing!

I do almost ALL my shopping at Q and I do mean all. I'm a 'power shopper' kind of and should be entitled to a little birthday gift as well.

Just saying either give it to everyone or no one! Feels insulting actually.

Same thing w/ the invites for easy pay sent to 'some'. That used to really make me mad!

Valued Contributor

I get birthday wishes and giftcards from several stores I shop in regularly. It would be nice if QVC recognized one's birthday with free shipping or a $10 credit or something like that, especially if you are a QCard holder or if you fulfill some other criteria.

Yes! I have recieved, right this very minute, a Birthday Tote from QVC. This is so exciting!! My birthday is the 17 of August and I orderd some of my favorite Tarte makeup items as my gift to myself.. This is so great. Thank you QVC!

Sincerely,

Dona Meier

Respected Contributor

More bad form from QVC. My mom had a birthday last week. I just asked her if she got this and she said no. Not that it's some amazing present or anything, but it's a nice gesture that should be extended to all Q card members. Oh well, at least other retailers send a little something, like Kohls and Macy's. We'll spend our $$$ where there's a little incentive, QVC (along with proper sales, coupons etc)
Trusted Contributor

My B-day is in Sept and no e-mail or anything about a free tote and I do have a QVC card.  Another exaple of the pick and choose of whover gets any special deals. No big deal as I don't do much shopping with the Q these days and I really dont need another cheap tote.

Regular Contributor

I've had a Q card since May and my birthday is in September.  I've ordered a couple of things in August and haven't received anything.   I also didn't get an email about it so I wasn't expecting anything.