Honored Contributor

Re: O/T Emjoi Micro Pedi TSV - anyone getting?

I hope everyone ordering loves it!

I am still loving the one I got a few years ago so no need to buy more. Still using the same rechargeable batteries, too.

Occasional Contributor

I was hoping for this to be a TSV before christmas because my sister was really wanting something like this. So now not only does my sister get one but I get one too, can't wait.
Occasional Contributor

For people buying it just for rollers if you go to mircopediclub . com the companies site they are 9.00 for 2 and free shipping
Respected Contributor

I bought one of these over a year ago. I don't think it's all that. I fare better with Be Natural callous remover and a heavy duty manual pedi tool. The Emjoi barely put a dent in my feet issues.
Honored Contributor

I ended up placing an order last night. I'll split them up and include one with DD's and future DIL's Christmas gifts.

Contributor

I took the plunge and bought it today. I have been looking at the other model of this for awhile now and never gave in but that deal was good so decided too. I am a nurse so my feet take a beating and pedicures become expensive very fast so to do this in my own home when I feel is great. I will also be gifting the second one to my father. He is diabetic and can not afford to go to the foot doctor all the time like he is supposed to so this will be great for his horrific callouses and no sharp metal!

Respected Contributor

I ordered it too Smiley Happy With all the running I am doing, my feet get dry and after the blisters go away, the skin gets so hard. I am hoping this will be the answer Smiley Happy

Deb

Trusted Contributor

the new ones are cute but I prefer the older one cause I like the longer handle. seems it's easier to go around the heels. has anyone tried the black rollers? are they much better than the blue? does it make a big difference? I'm thinking of getting it.
Respected Contributor

On 10/28/2014 Sooner said:
On 10/28/2014 DogLvr said:
On 10/28/2014 Iwantcoffee said:

No. I use a pumice stone. This TSV is about as elegant as corn pads for Christmas gift.

You don't know what you missing. Why the extra work? Unless you like to make things more difficult and not have the same results?

Reminds me of someone who wants to tell someone something. You can mail a letter which is like using a pumice stone. You can make a call. You can send an email. And now...you can text!!!

LOL! Come out of the dark ages!

Really. I have a pumice stone that I literally have had since junior high school. The top is all worn down. It could NEVER do what this little gadget does! It doesn't even come close.

Iwantcoffee, I guess you will never know what you are missing. I'm surprised you use the internet. My 78 year old grandmother loves it and said that she is so blessed to be still alive to enjoy all these new things that come about. Maybe there is hope for you, yet? LOL!

PS Do you grind you coffee by hand and use a percolator on the stove...oops....fire in the back of the house near the outhouse. Must be cold in the wee hours of the morning.

Honored Contributor

I was going to pass but decided like some posts said it's worth it just for the price of rollers so I bought it just after midnight. LOL!!! Surprised it still had the TSV price. After I use it & like it I will order one of the corded versions from Amazon. I can use the rollers on it & use the battery powered when I travel. Now I just have to decide which corded version to buy. If you have used both of these in the battery operated ones which do you like best?