Respected Contributor

O. M. G. Bend Soap is SO AWESOME!

I ordered some goat milk soap from bendsoap dot com and it's AMAZING! They're made with all natural ingredients that are good for you and they're very reasonably priced!

Esteemed Contributor

eRe: O. M. G. Bend Soap is SO AWESOME!

Really? Thanks! I'm looking not at these. What kind did you order @Texasmouse?

Respected Contributor

Re: eRe: O. M. G. Bend Soap is SO AWESOME!

@sonechko

I ordered the Oatmeal & Honey as well as the All Shield soaps.  They included a Lemon & Verbena guest-size soap as a thank you, with my order, and I used it last night.  I have to say, I'm impressed with the luxurious lather. Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

Re: O. M. G. Bend Soap is SO AWESOME!

How much is their shipping?  You have to go thru the order process to find that out.  Love goat's milk soap.

Respected Contributor

@henderson

It's $2 for an order under $5, $5 for any order up to $50 and free shipping if the order is over $50.

Valued Contributor

Better than Beekman?

No thought is worth thinking.....
Valued Contributor

I haven't tried the Bend but goats milk is listed as the first ingredient while the Beekman soaps have in the middle. 

Trusted Contributor

I guess it is Beekman that is carried on Evine and I saw some sets that looked inviting for purchase but did not so when did this company open and what is so great about their things.  I am so hooked on soaps I find at TJ Maxx and then TS PINK Soaps I adore and have enough to not run out for years. I guess I will part with some for a holiday or birthday gift. I truely love them along with the TS Pink Sea Gems.

Respected Contributor

@bunjetto wrote:

Better than Beekman?

@bunjetto

I can't comment on Beekman as I haven't tried their products.

Respected Contributor

@DowntonAbbey wrote:

I guess it is Beekman that is carried on Evine and I saw some sets that looked inviting for purchase but did not so when did this company open and what is so great about their things.  I am so hooked on soaps I find at TJ Maxx and then TS PINK Soaps I adore and have enough to not run out for years. I guess I will part with some for a holiday or birthday gift. I truely love them along with the TS Pink Sea Gems.

@DowntonAbbey

You can go on their website, bendsoap dot com and read all about the family that started producing these soaps and read about their ingredients, which is what appealed to me.  I believe they've been in business only five years or so.  I love that their soaps contain a minimum of ingredients, nothing artificial, and that goat milk is the first ingredient on the list.