Respected Contributor

Notice from UPS Re: My Signature Club Order from HSN

I was checking on my beauty order from HSN to see when it would arrive. Low and behold a note from UPS and it said :  Box arrived empty with nothing, absolutely nothing in it. Will notify sender, boxed disposed and will give further info. I 

emailed HSN and I was told to contact a supervisor on the phone. They had no explanation, but are sending me a new kit. Has this ever happened to any of you?

Super Contributor

Re: Notice from UPS Re: My Signature Club Order from HSN

Wow.  Nope, never happened to me.  Someone at HSN sleeping on the job maybe?

Esteemed Contributor

That is weird. How did they know the box was empty. Had it come open. Or did someone open it and steal it.
Honored Contributor

My HSN stuff comes in the mail.   The exception is LARGE items......like the Origami, and a tv set.......which comes on a UPS truck direct from the manufacturer's warehouse............

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Contributor

I ordered 2 necklaces from HSN once and when I opened the jewelry boxes inside the shipping box there wasn't anything inside of one.  Figured no way would they believe me, but HSN was really nice about it though and sent me a new one (I had to send back the empty box at their cost).  

Respected Contributor

That happened once with me. I contacted HSN and they were baffled. They resent the item. It was a year or so ago.  

Trusted Contributor

@Leeny I had the same thing happen a couple of years ago with an item ordered from QVC.  Note from UPS almost with the same wording, box empty, destroyed, vendor notified. I called QVC and another item was sent immediately. When I received the item I noticed the box it was in was pathetic so no surprise the first one went missing.

Honored Contributor

Not exactly, but years ago I sent back a necklace to the Q, someone from the Q called me and said my pkg arrived empty, but as a courtesy they would still give me the credit.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Leeny wrote:

I was checking on my beauty order from HSN to see when it would arrive. Low and behold a note from UPS and it said :  Box arrived empty with nothing, absolutely nothing in it. Will notify sender, boxed disposed and will give further info. I 

emailed HSN and I was told to contact a supervisor on the phone. They had no explanation, but are sending me a new kit. Has this ever happened to any of you?

I just got a pouch from Amazon and when the postal worker was handing it to my husband he noticed it was open (I mean the zippered opening was open and it was not destroyed, someone opened the package) and the product was gone. He said he was bringing it back to see what happened.  We will see. Meanwhile I got a text from Amazon saying delivered so I called and they refunded my money - that's service - love Amazon.

Honored Contributor

Yes. One was from Nordstrom for a Coach backpack in 2001 (UPS investigated) and one was from Neiman Marcus in 2005 for a Chanel purse (Fed Ex investigated).

I found out when I opened and found just a packing slip and nothing else.