Valued Contributor

Re: Nordstrom Ann. Sale

[ Edited ]

I picked up the Charlotte tillbury face palette during the pre sale.  Received it yesterday, it's really nice.  I was going to keep it for travel, but it's so nice I'll probably end up using it almost every day.  

Respected Contributor

@scatcat  Yes, that is true. I'm not a cardholder. That's why I was kinda surprised to get the email. 

Respected Contributor

I have never tried Mac products they had a face in a box for $39.50. 5 full  size products. The had 4 different ones. I bought the one that had a peachy pink lipstick which I love black gel eyeliner an eyeshadow and a mascara.

Respected Contributor

@scatcat wrote:

I just called CS and was told the $10 email was for non-card holders who had the Nordsrtom rewards app. Is this true with you gals who got $10 email? TIA

@scatcat, Yes.

Respected Contributor

@Fluke67 wrote:

I picked up the Charlotte tillbury face palette during the pre sale.  Received it yesterday, it's really nice.  I was going to keep it for travel, but it's so nice I'll probably end up using it almost every day.  

Enjoy!!

I've had my eye on that palette but it's just a little bit too expensive for me. If it was in the $50 price range I would grab it. It's a beautiful palette though and I've been wanting to try her line.  **SIGH**

Esteemed Contributor

@Fluke67, is the Charlotte Tillbury palette sparkly at all?  I have another face palette of hers that I got a few months ago from Nordstrom online and absolutely love it and I do use it every day.  I like this one, too, but I'm thinking there's too much sparkle?  TIA

Valued Contributor

Really don't see anything I want right now. Maybe a few MAC products that aren't even on sale but that is about it.