Honored Contributor

I couldn't believe when I went to Walmart today that the OPI polish has been removed.  Has it happened in your area?  Thanks!

Honored Contributor

Re: No OPI Polish At Walmart

Not only OPI, but at my Walmart the Essie, which is my favorite brand was also removed. CVS has some of both brands, but not a great selection.😡

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Respected Contributor

@ECBG I live in WV and was at Walmart on Friday and they still had OPI and Essie both. They also had a huge section for a new line of makeup. The brand is Kokie and it has an elephant on the outside of the products. They have been making some big changes in the Beauty sec at my local Walmart. 

Honored Contributor

OPI is still on Walmart's website. If I order it online then I can pick it up at my store with free shipping. Same goes for essie.

Honored Contributor

@QVCkitty1 wrote:

Not only OPI, but at my Walmart the Essie, which is my favorite brand was also removed. CVS has some of both brands, but not a great selection.😡

@QVCkitty1,I was VERY surprised to find OPI in the front (on the side most far from the door) in Bed, Bath and Beyond!

Trusted Contributor

I was at WalMart today and they were fully stocked with both OPI and Essie.  New spring colors too.

Honored Contributor

I won't buy Essie or OPI because they just don't have any staying power! There are so many more newer polishes out there that actually stay on our nails a bit longer than 2 days (in my experience).

"Pure Michigan"
Respected Contributor

@ID2 wrote:

I won't buy Essie or OPI because they just don't have any staying power! There are so many more newer polishes out there that actually stay on our nails a bit longer than 2 days (in my experience).

What brands?

Don't worry, be Happy!
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I purchase single bottles OPI and Esiie either at BB&B (because you can use their coupons) or eBay.  Walmart sells them for full price, which I refuse to pay.  Sadly, since Essie started selling in drugstores, grocery stores and Walmart, the polish does not seem to be the same quality.

Occasionally HSN has TS kits which are well worth the price.  Unfortunately, the last one repeated colors in previous kits.

Respected Contributor

I saw a lot of Essie at TJ Maxx yesterday and some OPI.

I really like both of these brands.  As long as I have on a base coat and top coat my nails last at least two weeks.