Valued Contributor

Re: Nick Chavez today!!!! Hoorah!!!

I was very happy to see after 4 (?) years Nick Chavez finally had a TSV.   I have followed him since he was first on the Q. Back then he even had two hour shows. I really liked his shampoo sets. Now my husband uses the Mesquite shampoos and We both use the serum.  I used to like the TSV hair spray, but they kept clogging despite all that I did. They also "exploded" and the hair spray was all over my bathroom.  I did not purchase the TSV and we have plenty of the serum. Anyway he deserves to have TSVs.

Trusted Contributor

Re: Nick Chavez today!!!! Hoorah!!!

I used Nick's hair products back when he was first on the Q (how many years ago???)  and like them.  He used to have great TSVs back then.  But like most things, I strayed away and used other brands.  But this summer, with this heat and humidity, my hair is completely lifeless - straight as a pin (has always been wavy, limp, dull.  So I decided to go back to the guy and see if it makes a difference.  Expensive, to be sure (after all, it isn't drugstore) but it's a quality product full of good stuff and hopefully, I will see a difference.