Frequent Contributor

Nick Chavez today!!!! Hoorah!!!

Great to see Nick's products on air today.... His presentations are so informative and his volumizing shampoos and conditioners are the best....I have suoer fine , color-treated hair and his advanced volume shampoo and conditioner give it moisture, body ,bounce and shine.... Nick so glad you are back on the Q in full swing.... That other line that begins with a W never worked for my hair. Glad the Q is offering this wonderful alternative. I am a big time Q shopper and really appreciate Nick's hair care.

Respected Contributor

Re: Nick Chavez today!!!! Hoorah!!!

Yes, Nick is such a class act.  I've never used his products but do enjoy watching his presentations.  Not to mention how handsome he is.   Smiley Happy

Regular Contributor

Fan of Nick! Just ordered 2 sets in May, otherwise would be ordering. And I s

did not get mine with the hairspray😂 bummer!   

QVC needs to put Nick on more often And give him better air time slots. When I do catch him it is always after midnight. Not everyone is a night owl,  and I am sure many more would order if they had an opportunity to see his presentations. Let's be fair QVC.

Respected Contributor

I no longer use Wen after 8 years and would love to go back to Nick, but am unsure what his shampoo is like on color treated hair.  Can someone please give me a review?

Valued Contributor

Many have said they have color treated hair and his products work wonders.

Frequent Contributor

My hair is color treated, and it works beautifully!

Respected Contributor

I'm giving it a try. 

Respected Contributor

Hello, 5941 and welcome. Smiley Happy

It's been 4 or more years since Nick had a Today's Special Value, so it's great to see him back. I'm having lots of fun watching him.

QGirl2, Nick has said that his Advanced Volume Shampoo and Conditioner is safe for color-treated hair.

~Nick Chavez is my favorite vendor on QVC and Alberti Popaj is my favorite QVC host.~
Nick Chavez now has his own sub-forum under the My Favorite Brand folder
Super Contributor

@GSPgirl, count me as another who has used this shampoo/conditioner on my color-treated hair for years, and my hair is healthy, shiny, and the color doesn't fade.  This deal is impossible to beat for the money.  Good luck!

Janice

Respected Contributor

Thanks to all of youSmiley Happy.  I'll give it a try again.  My hair always had a problem taking color because of Wen.  I always had to clarify my hair with a strong shampoo just to make sure my hairdresser could get the color to work. Who knew?  She told me it's because of the build up of WEN.