Valued Contributor

Nick Chavez on the Red Carpet Show....

[ Edited ]

somehow in a roundabout way I ended up on Nick Chavez's FB page. He has some ads for products and talks about being on the show tonight from LA.

Further down his page, he has a photo and promo for his shows on TVSN, an Australian shopping network. There in the picture with him is Albany Irvin and he's saying it's the last of his shows for this visit.

Is that where she ended up> Did she move to Australia or is she just working for Nick now as one of his vendors and travels with him to other countries/networks?

Interesting. its not his personal page, it's Nick chavez Beverly Hills

https://www.facebook.com/NICKCHAVEZBEVERLYHILLSPRODUCTS/photos/gm.1249270585150145/10158318379295327...

Honored Contributor

Re: Nick Chavez on the Red Carpet Show....

@PinkSunset wrote:

somehow in a roundabout way I ended up on Nick Chavez's FB page. He has some ads for products and talks about being on the show tonight from LA.

Further down his page, he has a photo and promo for his shows on TVSN, an Australian shopping network. There in the picture with him is Albany Irvin and he's saying it's the last of his shows for this visit.

Is that where she ended up> Did she move to Australia or is she just working for Nick now as one of his vendors and travels with him to other countries/networks?

Interesting. its not his personal page, it's Nick chavez Beverly Hills

https://www.facebook.com/NICKCHAVEZBEVERLYHILLSPRODUCTS/photos/gm.1249270585150145/10158318379295327...

Yes, Albany appears to be Nick's vendor representative now, and appeared in Austrailia on TVSN recently. There's an earlier thread somewhere on here that discussed this extensively.  Sorry, I cannot find it at the moment.

Trusted Contributor

Good for her:-) maybe this is less demanding than a QVC host. I would imagine working at QVC is very taxing.
Occasional Contributor

Hello, Pink Sunset. Smiley Happy

Yes, I remember hearing and seeing that about Albany Irvin.

I don't think she moved to Australia, but I also don't know if she works for Nick now.

~Nick Chavez is my favorite vendor and Alberti Popaj is my favorite host~
Honored Contributor

I do not miss her at all.

Trusted Contributor

@SeaMaiden wrote:

I do not miss her at all.

@SeaMaiden - I'm with you.  Don't miss her at all.

Honored Contributor

I would love to give Nick a haircut.  His hair style is so dated.  Cat Very Happy

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

@Katcat1. I think he only keeps the long ponytail thing going, especially the last few years, because his best selling products go back to his Indian heritage....the Mesquite line.