Trusted Contributor

Nick Chavez Thanksgiving Specials

He has special nive Mesquite specials for today only. 

Respected Contributor

Re: Nick Chavez Thanksgiving Specials

Thank you, gonnab. Smiley Very Happy

~Nick Chavez is my favorite vendor on QVC and Alberti Popaj is my favorite QVC host.~
Nick Chavez now has his own sub-forum under the My Favorite Brand folder
Trusted Contributor

I was never a hairspray gal...ever until my 50's! and love love his Amazon body building spray he has...it works and stays in place. Enjoy the small cans have many in stock.

Just wondering why it's now not on Q? it was nice to see on there and buy now I get online. Seems this Thirst Quench one is a biggie and Mesquite..that word reminds me of the smoked wood flavor people add to a BBQ lol.

My son went to Heaven 4/15/2018
I love and miss him so very much. God Bless you my dear Nicky
Respected Contributor

@mimi5775 wrote:

I was never a hairspray gal...ever until my 50's! and love love his Amazon body building spray he has...it works and stays in place. Enjoy the small cans have many in stock.

Just wondering why it's now not on Q? it was nice to see on there and buy now I get online. Seems this Thirst Quench one is a biggie and Mesquite..that word reminds me of the smoked wood flavor people add to a BBQ lol.

@mimi5775, Nick's Amazon Hair Body Building Spray is still one QVC. If you're interested, I'll give you the item numbers for it.

Nick Chavez Amazon Hair Body Building Spray Item # A72141

Nick Chavez Amazon Hair Body Building Spray Duo Item # A312895

Nick Chavez Amazon Hair Body Building Spray Auto-Delivery Item # A198428

~Nick Chavez is my favorite vendor on QVC and Alberti Popaj is my favorite QVC host.~
Nick Chavez now has his own sub-forum under the My Favorite Brand folder
Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@NC Bandwagon wrote:

@mimi5775 wrote:

@mimi5775, Nick's Amazon Hair Body Building Spray is still one QVC. If you're interested, I'll give you the item numbers for it.

Nick Chavez Amazon Hair Body Building Spray Item # A72141

Nick Chavez Amazon Hair Body Building Spray Duo Item # A312895

Nick Chavez Amazon Hair Body Building Spray Auto-Delivery Item # A198428

@NC Bandwagon wow lol...I'm pretty good at searching but failed? lol now here it is and I ty so much for going out of your way and sending the link. Have a good day now!! Smiley Wink

My son went to Heaven 4/15/2018
I love and miss him so very much. God Bless you my dear Nicky