Respected Contributor

A friend of mine switched from Wen to his products and is thrilled with the results as she has very fine hair.I order the Supersize Velvet Mosquite Shampoo & Conditioner & the Supersize serum. The only thing she finds difficult is that his shampoo & conditioner is so thick that she finds it hard to dipense. Do any of you have that problem? What is the name of that Pump that they sell that can be converted to make it easier to get the product out? Thankyou & have a great weekend!

Esteemed Contributor

@Kabella,

Not exactly sure 'of pump'..is it extra? .....BUT! Sending to someone who may know. 

I am using the __very same products and have had no problems__............ 

Hope you get an answer `soon, though 

@Kabella wrote:

A friend of mine switched from Wen to his products and is thrilled with the results as she has very fine hair.I order the Supersize Velvet Mosquite Shampoo & Conditioner & the Supersize serum. The only thing she finds difficult is that his shampoo & conditioner is so thick that she finds it hard to dipense. Do any of you have that problem? What is the name of that Pump that they sell that can be converted to make it easier to get the product out? Thankyou & have a great weekend!

C/O:

@NC Bandwagon...please read, thank you, NAES

Respected Contributor

@NAES1 I remember it was a replacement pump that was sold on the Q but can't find it.

Esteemed Contributor

@Kabella, I know the pump gadget you are referring to, but do not know what it's called. I don't personally have a problem with Nick's pumps, but suggest simply pouring product from the supersize bottles into smaller bottles for easier use in the shower.  You can  plastic bottles for this purpose at dollar stores and your local drugstores.  

Esteemed Contributor

@Kabella wrote:

@NAES1 I remember it was a replacement pump that was sold on the Q but can't find it.

We will find IT! It's around here...don't give up "IF" that exactly what you wanted. I thought the poster had a great idea.

NAES

Respected Contributor

@Trix Yes I do have smaller bottles & thankyou for the tip but the supersize is not a problem for my shower. I don't remember the name of the replacement pump but it was talked about on this forum, awhile back.

Respected Contributor

Are y'all talking about the flip it caps? That's something you screw on to your existing bottle to get every last drop out. It stands your bottle on it's head. Not sure how it would work on a really thick product, though.  Here it is:

http://www.qvc.com/Flip-it%21-Set-of-3-No-More-Waste-Cap-Systems.product.M115659.html?sc=PSCH

If it's an actual pump you're talking about, I don't know about that one. Hope someone can find it.

Respected Contributor

@pupwhipped Thankyou! Yes the flip it cap!!!! I can use it when product is low. Smiley Happy I will let my friend know. Maybe it could work better for her!

Respected Contributor

@Kabella, there are a couple of other choices for the flip-its, so check those out. I just pulled that one up as an example. I've never used this product but I am tempted. My hands have arthritis and it's getting tough to do lots of things that once were very easy. Ha!

Respected Contributor

@pupwhipped Yes I will check it out. Hope it helps for you! Thankyou again Smiley Happy