Super Contributor

Nice lip glosses for great price - recommendation

[ Edited ]

Ulta has a really nice holiday limited edition lip gloss pallette from Lorac. The shades are really nice, and a good range of colors. You get 5 full-size tubes for $25.00.

While I breathe, I hope - - South Carolina
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Nice lip glosses for great price - recommendation

I like Rimmel 3D Stay Glossy at your favorite Walgreen's.....I think it's under $10...a lot of different shades and not particularly sticky. For the price it's a nice gloss.

Respected Contributor

@MercysMom @jannabelle1 I actually have both the Lorac set and two of the Rimmel ones, and they are both GREAT!! I, too, would highly recommend. I honestly think these are top 5 for me, which is really saying something, since I'm a huge lip product fan!!

Honored Contributor

Avon has one that is  long wearing.  Regular price is like $10 I think.  And it really does stay on a long time!  Occasionally it goes on sale but not often.  

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Super Contributor

Correction.  You get 6 tubes for $25.00

Super Contributor

@FUTURE

I haven't tried RIMMEL but I plan to. Yes, I've turned into a lip gloss fan and eye shadow nut. Love trying new ones. I think this Lorac kit is a great deal. I can't imagine ever needing another shade that's not in this kit. I also love love love the Stila mattes. They have a couple of nice kits right now, but their single tubes are $24.00. Pricey, but they really do stay on all day. I think they are my favorite. 

Respected Contributor

@MercysMom wrote:

Ulta has a really nice holiday limited edition lip gloss pallette from Lorac. The shades are really nice, and a good range of colors. You get 5 full-size tubes for $25.00.

@MercysMom, I just saw on a blog that I follow that Nordstrom has another set like this with DIFFERENT shades!! They are a similar range of shades, but they are all different. Lorac has that set on their site, too. I picked it up, as I'm really loving those Lorac glosses. Enjoy if you get it!!

Super Contributor

@FUTURE

Thanks for letting me know. We don't have a Nordstrom close by, but I'll check the website. I love those Lorac glosses. I feel like they were such a bargain and the quality is great!  Enjoy!!

Respected Contributor

@MercysMom wrote:

@FUTURE

Thanks for letting me know. We don't have a Nordstrom close by, but I'll check the website. I love those Lorac glosses. I feel like they were such a bargain and the quality is great!  Enjoy!!

@MercysMom, just wanted to say that I got these in today and I was afraid that the colors would be too similar to the other ones, but they aren't! If someone didn't have any glosses and they bought these two kits, I think they would have the absolute perfect wardrobe of really awesome glosses! This kit kind of fills in any areas the other left out, and vice versa. I'm super pleased and impressed with them!

Super Contributor

@FUTURE

I am loving these Lorac glosses. I've never used this brand before and the 6 full-size for $25 is just an awesome value.  I have worn one of the colors every day since I got them. I bought NYX lip liners to match each shade. Our lips are rockin!  Enjoy your gloss!!