Contributor

Any idea if Philosophy will have another TSV before Christmas?  I missed the last one and really wanted the large size shower gels for gifts (lemon custard for ME). Or does anyone know if Philosophy will have an online sale?  TIA

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Next Philosophy TSV

[ Edited ]

I would keep watch at the Philosophy website, but they will more than likely offer sets of smaller sizes.  For a large size configuration, I expect QVC to have something featuring (full-size) 3-in-1s in scents with wintry and holiday names.

That said, since Philosophy had a TSV only last week, I dare not guess when the next one will be.  The TSVs this month have featured a lot of holiday theme and gift type merchandise. There may be a break in gift giving formatted shows in August (as they focus on computers, and new fall fashions), but expect Labor Day going forward to be Christmas full blast. Since Philosophy is such a popular brand, they'll probably get a few shows between September and mid-December. 

Esteemed Contributor

I am pretty sure that Philosophy will have another TSV before Christmas.

If you are still interested the TSV is still available. A285119, the difference in cost is less than $9.00.

Honored Contributor

@Gemmy wrote:

Any idea if Philosophy will have another TSV before Christmas?  I missed the last one and really wanted the large size shower gels for gifts (lemon custard for ME). Or does anyone know if Philosophy will have an online sale?  TIA

I'm sure they will, but there's no guarantee that it will include shower gels or Lemon Custard. It could be something with the Grace/Love line or skincare. In at least one presentation, they did say that the big set might normally have been for Christmas, but was the Customer Favorites Weekend TSV instead. I can't say if that was just hype or not.

They've already offered the 32-oz Lemon Custard and a 64-oz Lemon Custard in sets this year, which makes me think something else will be coming for Christmas.

If you really want a 32-oz Lemon Custard, you might want to check out the last TSV or some of the other Lemon Custard sets with a 32-oz bottle. I don't know if this link will work, but give it a try: http://www.qvc.com/CatalogSearch?langId=-1&storeId=10251&catalogId=10151&keyword=lemon+custard+%2B32