Occasional Contributor

Next Josie Maran TSV or Body Butter Release?

Hi all, new to the forums here, but not QVC.    It also seems from briefly browsing through that some dont care for Josie's products or else just think she's around too much, but I have a huge fan of her body butters!  I love to collect the scents and love how they make my skin feel. 

Unfortunately I can never find any info on when she is due back on QVC or for a TSV, or even when she usually releases the spring/ summer body butters.   Anyone have any info?

Thanks!

Contributor

Re: Next Josie Maran TSV or Body Butter Release?

Her next tsv  will be Feb 3. Not sure what it will be.

Esteemed Contributor

@slmartino I love Josie Maran products as well, I am not on Facebook but does she have a Facebook page that she might release this information or does she have a personal website (google Josie Maran) that she makes announcements, just a couple of thoughts.  I have signed up for QVC emails, but they do not always give the information before hand and as of yet I have not seen any for her upcoming TSV?

Respected Contributor

I'm a Josie Maran fan too. You can look at the program guide (just type in Program Guide in the search bar on the home page) to figure out when she is going to be on. 

I'm looking forward to hearing what her next TSV will be. 

Respected Contributor

Haute Look (Nordstrom Rack) is offering Josie Maran products at cut-rate prices.  I think today is the last day.  Go to Hautelook.com.

Super Contributor

I believe Josie said her next Super Size Body Butter would be available in June. When it is offered, make sure to get on the auto-delivery plan.

Occasional Contributor

[ Edited ]

Great news on the 2/3 TSV!  Thanks everyone!   Now, just hope that its a body butter or kit with a body butter in it.  I have enough regular argan oil for years.   But I currently have a stack of 4 different body butters on my bathroom counter as I like to switch them out everyday and would love to add more. Smiley Happy

On another note, has anyone tried her foundation?   I saw it got an award from Allure magazine.   Thinking of trying it once I run out of my current brand.