Honored Contributor
On 12/1/2014 lyn in MI said: I ordered it yesterday. I couldn't resist once I checked the ingredient deck. That confirmed it contains the honey as well as the tea extracts.

you got me all excited but unfortunately, it is not the four honey complex that was in the SHP, just that one honey extract in the FTP.

Oh well, hopefully the spring one will have the full four honey complex.

Super Contributor

Mine is still in South Carolina...probably won't get it until Thursday or Friday.

Michele

Super Contributor

Is it a pretty good bet there will be a 3-pc set with RTM and oil?

I did a quick calculation and even with the BF sale at Chaz's site the set offered on Q is a real bargain so I didn't order. I got the SHP and FTP 3-pc sets so I'm hoping I can get this new one too.

Trusted Contributor
On 12/1/2014 HappyDaze said:
On 12/1/2014 lyn in MI said: I ordered it yesterday. I couldn't resist once I checked the ingredient deck. That confirmed it contains the honey as well as the tea extracts.

you got me all excited but unfortunately, it is not the four honey complex that was in the SHP, just that one honey extract in the FTP.

Oh well, hopefully the spring one will have the full four honey complex.

HappyDaze - Sorry my post wasn't more clear. Yes, it contains Honeyquat 50 (INCI: Hydroxypropyltrimonium Honey), not the four honey complex found in SHP.

ETA: - the description for the Winter White Citrus Mousse states it is made "with our exclusive Honey complex and Four Tea infusion", however I don't see any of the complex honeys listed in the ingredient deck posted on chazdean.com, so I'm unclear about the Mousse formulation.
@(-_-)@ ~lyn~
Birman =^..^= Servant
Member since 04.2007

Respected Contributor
On 12/1/2014 pickleslarue said:

I did a quick calculation and even with the BF sale at Chaz's site the set offered on Q is a real bargain so I didn't order. I got the SHP and FTP 3-pc sets so I'm hoping I can get this new one too.

I am sure that the new winter seasonal 3 piece kit will be offered I just hope that it is earlier than the FTP kit was offered. I already ordered the WWM and will probably order the 3 piece kit if I like the scent and performance on my hair. I just hope that we don't have to wait until February to order it.

Trusted Contributor
On 12/1/2014 pickleslarue said:

I see the Oil, SC + Mousse Duo and RTM Duo, so that leads me to think there will be a 3-pc. set.
@(-_-)@ ~lyn~
Birman =^..^= Servant
Member since 04.2007

Contributor

Used WWC for the first time today. I love it. It smells like wassail, a holiday drink my mom makes, cranberry and apple juices, oranges, cloves, cinnamon. A hint of spice, but in no way overpowering. Nice change from the 2 minty winter scents. It reminds me of FTP, but maybe a little more moisturizing. Love love love

Respected Contributor
On 12/1/2014 CourtML said:

Used WWC for the first time today. I love it. It smells like wassail, a holiday drink my mom makes, cranberry and apple juices, oranges, cloves, cinnamon. A hint of spice, but in no way overpowering. Nice change from the 2 minty winter scents. It reminds me of FTP, but maybe a little more moisturizing. Love love love

How would you say the cinnamon and clove spices in it compare to, the FGP? Are they substantially lighter?

Trusted Contributor
On 12/1/2014 sueinsf said:
On 12/1/2014 CourtML said:

How would you say the cinnamon and clove spices in it compare to, the FGP? Are they substantially lighter?

yes, much lighter scent in terms of spice compared to FGP

live....laugh....love
Respected Contributor

Thanks bruingirl