Super Contributor

Newbie to IT cosmetics and..

[ Edited ]

OMG I'm loving the bye bye undereye for a foundation with bye bye pores loose translucent powder. I've always wondered about this brand don't know why it took me so long to try IT. The brushes really are amazing. Does anyone have a favorite IT cosmetics product or brush? Please tell me, I would love to know other products they have that are good.😃

Trusted Contributor

Re: Newbie to IT cosmetics and..

[ Edited ]

Yikes. That is hard on the eyes.

I Discovered That I Can Be Myself Without the Sky Falling In
Honored Contributor

@Adelina wrote:

Yikes. That is hard on the eyes.

Oh yeah, it is.  OP, would you please fix that?  

Super Contributor

What do you mean? Hard on the eyes?

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@shiloh 81 wrote:

What do you mean? Hard on the eyes?

The font you selected is difficult for some of us to read.  Maybe remove the italics and the bold.

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

Before I posted it kept telling me there was an error. When I just went in to go try to change it. it kept showing me an error message and won't let me change it. I'm sorry if it's hard to read. It might be because I'm using a cell phone. But this post looks normal on my end.

Super Contributor

It`s just fine, if I can ead it anyone can.

Contributor

@shiloh 81 wrote:

OMG I'm loving the bye bye undereye for a foundation with bye bye pores loose translucent powder. I've always wondered about this brand don't know why it took me so long to try IT. The brushes really are amazing. Does anyone have a favorite IT cosmetics product or brush? Please tell me, I would love to know other products they have that are good.😃

YES!! OMG I am also new to this brand and I adore them. I love the brushes. I ordered their last TSV and I love every product, especially the cream highlighter. 

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

Welcome to IT! You're now an IT Girl Smiley Happy. They are a fabulous brand with quality products and AMAZING brushes! I have so many of their brushes, I should join a support group; I'm an IT brush addict! Best on the market, hands down.

I've tried every foundation they make, and the CC cream was my favorite. I also lived in the Celebration Foundation during the summer. Their lip stains (glosses and bullet style) are great, too. They're long lasting and so soothing on the lips. Can you tell they were one of my favorite brands? I'm now using only natural or organic products for makeup and skin care, but one of the reasons I fell in love with IT was because it didn't cause breakouts on my acne prone skin, and that was huge. I used their products almost exclusively. They're cruelty free, too, which is awesome. Great brand all around! I hope you continue to find products you love.

Super Contributor

That's what made me really like the brand. It covered my acne spots without looking cakey and thick. I've thought about the cc cream. Can you compare to feeling and coverage to the bye bye under eye? I also love the fact that Jamie makes the color light (ultra fair). It's my perfect color.