Occasional Contributor

New to wen--my thanks to all you lovely ladies + a henna question

Despite the fact (or perhaps BECAUSE of the fact) that I have multiple chemical sensitivities and my 8 YO DD is prone to eczema, I'm decided to take the plunge and try WEN for our hair. All of the tips/tricks/suggestions that you guys have posted have helped me to figure out what products to start with for both of us (SAM/Lav for me, TT for her). I thank you all for your input, whether negative or positive, as more information is almost always better than less information! I'm so glad there's a WEN forum where WENners can share their experiences without as much of the snark and negativity as can be found on some of the other forums...

Because of the hair loss cases (rare though they appear to be), I'm challenge testing both of us before full-on hair cleansing. There are some allergens/sensitizing ingredients in WEN, as there are in just about ALL hair care products, whether naturally-sourced or not. Better to be safe than sorry: eczema takes days or maybe a couple of weeks to clear--hair takes months to grow back in!

There's one thing I'm curious about though... I color with henna and have for a few years (can't use chemical color). Are there any henna-heads here on the WEN forum? I wonder about the long-term benefits of WEN with henna.