Valued Contributor

Lily Bioceuticals on Tuesday Nite Beauty.  Would like to know your thoughts.  Seemed pretty good or no?  Thanks

No thought is worth thinking.....
Valued Contributor

Re: New skincare line on the Q

I was VERY pleased to see LILY Bioceuticals product kit on QVC. Many years ago, she ws on another channel and then left and sold in Canada on a shopping channel. Her products are fabulous. I had many of her other products and actually saw results! I am not familiar with this particular franchise in the line but from what I used years ago, I would definitely recommend this line. If you check her web site you can see many of the other products along with this one.  I am so excited to see what everyone thinks. These products are far superior to another line on the southern channel. I would love to see what others think and I hope LILY brings many other kits including her "beauty book".

Trusted Contributor

@sandylu wrote:

I was VERY pleased to see LILY Bioceuticals product kit on QVC. Many years ago, she ws on another channel and then left and sold in Canada on a shopping channel. Her products are fabulous. I had many of her other products and actually saw results! I am not familiar with this particular franchise in the line but from what I used years ago, I would definitely recommend this line. If you check her web site you can see many of the other products along with this one.  I am so excited to see what everyone thinks. These products are far superior to another line on the southern channel. I would love to see what others think and I hope LILY brings many other kits including her "beauty book".

I'm glad that you liked the brand, I had not heard of her before.  I ordered the kit and hope I like it!

Valued Contributor

Let me know what you think. This is the only franchise in the brand I did not have access to due to them not selling on Shopping Channels in the US

Esteemed Contributor

@sandylu, what do you mean by  "franchise in the brand"?  Is what QVC is selling different from what the line normally sells?

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

It was on Evine a few years back for just a few appearances, then it disappeared.

Valued Contributor

When I stated franchise, it means that this is another grouping of products within the line. It is the same on her web or on the Q. I believe they were on Evine for  a time because I ordered from them in succession for a time. I really thought that their products were very effective. I hope Lily can bring many other products (her serums etc) and I really am glad she is back!

Trusted Contributor

She has a lot more stuff on The Shopping Channel in Canada.

Trusted Contributor

No!  Have you seen the ingredient decks?  Googled them and found that virtually no one, including those well versed in Eastern medicine, knows what the exotic-sounding secret ingredients are, why they're ever indicated, or what the possible side effects are.  But if ever there was a line of priducts likely to evoke adverse reactions in a whole lot of people, this is it.  

And, she's been on nearly every channel, including HSN but never for very long.  

New Contributor

I checked ingredients deck which most of them are natural, very amazing ingredients, more so much better than most of them out there with fillers and harsh chemicals.  The herbals are all natural herbals which seem very impressive as well.

I also checked with HSN, they never on HSN, and they are not on any of the US channels. They seem sell a lot in Australia and Canada.

Hope you appreciate that I did some digging.