Contributor

New sale price for auto delivery It Superhero Mascara

[ Edited ]

If you were on auto delivery for the duo mascaro previously you need to call and cancel that order and sign up for the new promo they are offering which is %20 off each future shipment.

Respected Contributor

Re: New sale price for auto delivery It Superhero Mascara

Thanks for the heads up!!!

Super Contributor

thank you so very much. Cancelled my auto delivery and reordered it. Really appreciate it 

Respected Contributor

@lovetoshoptoo wrote:

If you were on auto delivery for the duo mascaro previously you need to call and cancel that order and sign up for the new promo they are offering which is %20 off each future shipment.

EVINE automatically takes the difference off future shipments on your Auto Delivery and sends you an email to tell you. Now that's service!

Contributor

It's funny you should mention this because I did ask the customer service rep if they were going to be doing that before cancelling my original order and she said no and when I said that was pretty bad she claimed the reasoning would be that maybe the customers wouldn't like it!!! I did tell her that I don't think others would mind me speaking for them when I say if you are going to save me money on the same item I am already purchasing I won't mind you adjusting my account...duh 

I do hope this was just a one time thing because I don't want to have to babysit all of my purchases to be sure I'm getting the best price, if that's the way QVC is headed I'll certainly be more cautious of when and what I may buy.

Valued Contributor

Also on Eyeliner duo...I wonder how many auto delivery products will be discounted 20 % in the future?  Good to get discounts, but frustrating to feel I've paid more in the past...I guess the Q is trying to come up with new ways to get people on auto delivery?