Valued Contributor

New oil as a leave in..my first time!

I've never used the old oils so can't compare but last night I put in a few drops of the new Pom oil on my scalp and ends of hair to do the leave in treatment. When I went to bed, hubby said, "wow, you smell fruity!" {#emotions_dlg.glare} Hmmmm...so I said, "too fruity??" and he said, "well, I like the scent of our candle better." [fyi, we have a LaVanilla Lavender candle next to our bed that has an amazing scent that he really loves]. Anyhoo, I apologized and he was like, "I actually like that scent too so it isn't terrible or anything." Ahhh, men. {#emotions_dlg.rolleyes}

So anyway, I am going to try a different oil every time and see if there is any he likes the best or hates just for curiosity. I thought the POM smelled very spa-like but maybe it is super fruity? The scent dissipates fairly quickly though so it isn't like it smells like I am walking around with a fruit basket on my head or anything.

I am excited to see the results after I wash the oil out this morning, although I don't know how much better my hair can get? Smile I know when I use coconut oil for a deep treatment, sometimes it is hard to get all of it out of my hair using WEN (although CA does a great job of this...haven't tried TT yet to see if it will remove it just as well) but the WEN oils are so much lighter that I doubt I will have any issues. I drench my hair in coconut oil and since WEN doesn't strip hair, it doesn't surprise me it is harder to get all of it out (usually just the very ends, which tend to be drier and really soaks up the oil).

Has anyone else been using the new oils? If so, I'd love to hear how and your thoughts on it. I'd especially like to hear from those who have used the old oils and do a compare/contrast with the new. TIA!