Frequent Contributor

I usually have bad luck with deep conditioners - every time I use them my hair actually gets frizzier and drier feeling. Why is that?? So when I got the Remoist in my original Guthy Renker order in March 2013, I put it in the back of the cabinet and figured I would just never use it. I recently got my hair colored and thought, what the heck, why not give it a try? I figured I would try it before it was too old.

Wow! It is amazing! I don't use it like you're supposed to since I just leave it on for the length of my shower and then rinse. I would love to do the 20-30 minutes leave-in and then rinse out like Chaz recommends but with little kids, I just don't have the time. My hair is sooo soft, smooth, and "plumper" if that makes sense. I've only used it a couple times and figure it'll probably get better and better. I just air dry my hair (no time to blow dry or heat style with those little kiddos running around {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}) so I don't have to battle that damage from heat, but I am growing out shampoo-hair/highlighted hair that is still feeling a dry and brittle on the ends.

And surprisingly for me it's the SAM remoist and SAM was drying on my hair as a CC. Is there a difference in the formulations? I still have a lot in my 2oz container but will probably re-buy when I use this one up.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: New found love of Remoist!

WOW, I'm happy you tried it again!

I like ReMoist best as a leave-in, then as a mask during my shower. Using it as a 5 minute mask, I get better results than when I leave it on longer.

I have both GR and Q versions of RM. I prefer the GR version because it leaves my hair super soft. I think there is a difference between the formulas as well because POM RM didn't do much for my hair but Fig is awesome.

Get your flu shot...because I didn't.
Honored Contributor

Pinky, I'm so glad you finally broke out your remoist. Congrats on the great results. Try doing an overnight remoist treatment on a weekend night. You'll be even happier with the results!!

-- bebe {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Super Contributor

Chaz has always said all the Remoists are the same formula with just different scents, but since the scents are from essential oils, some could see a difference between them. As for the SAM Remoist working for you when the SAM cc doesn't it's because they are different products with just the same scent.

Glad you tried it. I totally get the kids, but if some day you are home and can just leave the Remoist in until you shower the next day, your results will be more than amazing. You don't have to put a lot in and it will dry and not be oily or greasy. If your hair is long enough to put up in a ponytail or bun, that would be even better.

Frequent Contributor

I've only used the remotest twice, but loved it both times. My hair never felt so soft, According to iPad, there's an 8oz lurking around. I hope it's an OTO this month.
...also known as Serena1130
Frequent Contributor

Remoist*
Honored Contributor

On 6/7/2014 Serena1130 said: I've only used the remotest twice, but loved it both times. My hair never felt so soft, According to iPad, there's an 8oz lurking around. I hope it's an OTO this month.

Really??? Can you give any hints?

FYI, this is the info on the 8oz. crazy priced remoist which was available in March. It sold out very quickly and there was no indication that it would come back:

March 15th special - Deluxe Re-Moist Mask, 8oz (A254708) -- 8oz. Re-Moist & Wen Comb (QVC: $66 / MSRP: $131) -- sold out: 3/19 -- Wen - amazing special purchase - 8 oz. Re-moist & Wen Comb ($59.94) -- 4 oz. Re-moist regular price... -- $59.94

Frequent Contributor

I was actually thinking about getting the discovery kit (A254705) but then I saw 6 or 7more items I'm interested in. It's going to be an expensive month.
Honored Contributor

On 6/7/2014 Serena1130 said: I was actually thinking about getting the discovery kit (A254705) but then I saw 6 or 7more items I'm interested in. It's going to be an expensive month.

Serena, I understand. June is a product packed month!!

Super Contributor

happy to know about