Frequent Contributor

New bareSkin foundation by bareMinerals

Looks like the new liquid is available now. I would try this if I didn't have so many foundations I need to use up. It looks pretty nice!

Frequent Contributor

Re: New bareSkin foundation by bareMinerals

I am going to try it! Currently I use Mac Pro Longwear...which I like alot. I have high hopes for the BM new liquid. The brush is genius!

Respected Contributor

Ingredients:
Active Ingredients: Titanium Dioxide 11%

Inactive Ingredients: Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Coconut Alkanes, Silica, Stearalkonium
Hectorite, Lecithin, Glycerin, Maltodextrin, Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Jojoba Esters, Propylene
Carbonate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Soil Minerals/Syringa Vulgaris (Lilac) Leaf Cell Culture Extract,
Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Phenoxyethanol.

May Contain: Mica, Iron Oxides, Titanium Dioxide.

Highlighted
Valued Contributor

I am very excited to try this new foundation and only disappointed because it doesn't ship until April. Even though I watched the video and looked at the shade finder, I still feel like I'm really guessing. Anyway, the mineral powder foundation just isn't cutting it anymore and I'm hoping this is a better option for me.

Trusted Contributor

Looks very interesting and the brush is a very unique design. I especially like that you can easily get very light coverage yet it still seems to cover the flaws (I watched the how to apply video)

Jessica give good tips on how to know what shade you would be but then gave no additional info as to which foundation shades apply to which skin tones. That wasn't very helpful. I am guessing that I am between a beige satin and a beige natural (think that was the next one up)

I appreciate that at least they are offering a much wider shade selection than most brands sold here. Now if we can just get more detailed and accurate info about how to choose among those shades. Let's hope it's more than the typical advice the hosts often give which usually amounts to no help at all. You know the "if you are light choose between these 3 and if you are medium, choose between these, yada, yada and most of you will fall into the medium category." How often do we hear that with every single foundation {#emotions_dlg.thumbdown} Yet never any guidance on cool, yellow or neutral skin tones.

Super Contributor

I ordered. The powder is looking too dry on my skin and this is the first silicone and oil free liquid foundation I've been able to find!
Esteemed Contributor

I was even looking at this, and I don't wear foundation. Yes, nice range of shades.

Super Contributor

On 2/19/2014 wackers said:

Looks very interesting and the brush is a very unique design. I especially like that you can easily get very light coverage yet it still seems to cover the flaws (I watched the how to apply video)

Jessica give good tips on how to know what shade you would be but then gave no additional info as to which foundation shades apply to which skin tones. That wasn't very helpful. I am guessing that I am between a beige satin and a beige natural (think that was the next one up)

I appreciate that at least they are offering a much wider shade selection than most brands sold here. Now if we can just get more detailed and accurate info about how to choose among those shades. Let's hope it's more than the typical advice the hosts often give which usually amounts to no help at all. You know the "if you are light choose between these 3 and if you are medium, choose between these, yada, yada and most of you will fall into the medium category." How often do we hear that with every single foundation {#emotions_dlg.thumbdown} Yet never any guidance on cool, yellow or neutral skin tones.

On the product page under the description tab there is a link that says "shade finder". If you click on it, you'll get a page with clear descriptions and model pictures for each foundation shade.
Honored Contributor

I thought I read on a post on here that more shades would be available when it's released to the boutiques in April.

While QVC will have a good deal on the foundation/brush set like they did when READY was released, I think I'll wait and pay more to get the right color.

I go back and forth with original, matte, Ready, Philosophy tinted moisturizer and Elizabeth Arden's custom blend liquid foundation.

I like them all at different times and hate them all at different times. I think my skin just has good days and bad. (Or i have good days and bad days of application!)

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Valued Contributor

As much as I would like to order it now, I have no idea what color I would be.