Honored Contributor

New! bareMinerals Complexion Rescue Concealer

I love the Complexion Rescue tinted moisturizer for the summer. Will wait for reviews of the new concealer.

I haven't purchased a concealer in a year+ bc I use the Skinn Scientific Foundation which is a multipurpose product that I use as an eyelid base, foundation and concealer 

Interested in reviews of this new concealer. Looks like it's offered in the same colors as the tinted moisturizer 

A505576 $29

bareMinerals Complexion Rescue Concealer w/ Concealer Brush

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

Re: New! bareMinerals Complexion Rescue Concealer

Thanks!

I will be checking this out for sure.  I use the Complextion Rescue tinted moisturizer regularly and like it very much.  However, I do have under eye darkness and some broken capillaries that need extra attention.  

“I heard the sound I had to follow”
In Your Wildest Dreams by Justin Hayward
Respected Contributor

I've not been using conceealer since I started using IT CC cream but if it eliminates under eye puffiness - as Jane raved about - I'll give it a whirl.  Altho she said last night was her first time usinjg it so not sure how she could endorse it.  

Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl   Thanks. It's on my "try it out" list.

Valued Contributor

Looked like it didn't work very well on the back of Jane's hand last night.  She laid it on thick, too.

Respected Contributor

It's pretty good, but doesn't cover really dark circles.
Honored Contributor

@FranandZoe wrote:

I've not been using conceealer since I started using IT CC cream but if it eliminates under eye puffiness - as Jane raved about - I'll give it a whirl.  Altho she said last night was her first time usinjg it so not sure how she could endorse it.  

Isn't this brand new? Are there reviews elsewhere?

I will wait for reviews and a different configuration.

Would rather have 2 tubes of the product instead of 1 tube + brush. I have a VAST collection of brushes, a number of them are my favorites 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

I purchased this concealer at Sephora in my same color, Wheat, that I use in the  Complextion Rescue tinted moisturizer.

I am disappointed with it as it does not provide any different coverage for me than the tinted moisturizer.  I have used it twice.  I will just keep it and use it all over as I do the tinted moisturizer just to use it up.  

I will not be purchasing it again, as for me, there is no concealer type coverage.

“I heard the sound I had to follow”
In Your Wildest Dreams by Justin Hayward