New Contributor

New Wen user - Advice please (making myself crazy!)

I am a new Wen user. I have naturally curly, medium length (a little past shoulders) hair that had been previously relaxed, and is currently colored/highlighted. So, it's curly and dry, oh, and I had a baby 9 mos ago, so I have the weird new hairs growing in. Sounds great, right? I literally just started WEN last week by ordering the SAM and POM duo. My first wash was with SAM - and I really liked the way it felt while washing- so buttery! And I LOVED the scent. Upon air drying it was feeling really great. But, I slept on it (lol) and so there was frizz. I blew it smooth the next day, but still needed my flat iron a bit. Wasn't as smooth as I had hoped, still saw some frizz, but that was only one wash. My next wash was with the POM. Honestly, I was really turned off by the smell (I know others say they love it, but it was so sweet with an uderlying medicinal smel to my nosel). It also caused more "tingle" but, not particularly in a good way - somewhat stinging. However, after drying, my curls looked much different - formed, smooth, haven't seen them like that in years!

OK, so my point, and my question: Last night - upon many rave reviews I ordered the 613, as well as a FIg styling creme. I went back and forth with the TSV b/c it is SUCH a good value, I feel silly not to order, but I cannot figure out what flavor. Since I don't care for the POM smell, I can't imagine liking the Fig (based on feedback). I like the SAM, but is it enough for my hair? Maybe it would be a nice supplement to the richer 613? Any advice is appreciated!