Trusted Contributor

New Spring Orange Blossom 3-Piece Set Available!!!

I apologize if anyone else started a thread regarding this, but...I just noticed a new three-piece Spring Orange Blossom set available, item # A254689. I haven't tried this one yet, but if it's anything like WCM it's going to be a winner!!! I like that this set has the oil included (I like to use the oils in the bath ~ makes the house smell so good & my skin is super-soft)! Enjoy, everyone & have fun watching this Saturday!!!

Valued Contributor

Re: New Spring Orange Blossom 3-Piece Set Available!!!

Thank you!! I put a few on my wish list to order on Sat. I'm waiting until then to order anything else. Can't wait!
Love my Wen, Love my Animals! God Bless You All!
Esteemed Contributor

That 1oz oil is just too small for me, I'm passing on this kit and picking up the 4 oz. oils.
Respected Contributor

On 3/13/2014 beaches21 said: That 1oz oil is just too small for me, I'm passing on this kit and picking up the 4 oz. oils.
Me, too.
Smiley Happy Hilary
Wen girl for 10 years!!
Contributor

Thanks for the heads up. This is what I was waiting for!

Of course, I am well (ahem, very well) stocked on all cc's, but ordered the tsv as well. {#emotions_dlg.blushing} (hanging my head in shame.)

I want the smaller size for the oil. My dh dislikes the 3 oils I have tried to use at bedtime. He even woke up from a dead sleep, irritated by an awful smell. It was my sam oil. {#emotions_dlg.scared} So, I currently use my oil during the day. I need to test run the new scent before I buy a big size.

Respected Contributor

This set is back up if anybody didn't see it.
Happy WEN Girl since 1/12/2012
Super Contributor

Does anyone know if the 4 oz oil is going to come back before it officially goes away at the end of May?

Honored Contributor

On 5/1/2014 Kjelle said: This set is back up if anybody didn't see it.

Kjelle, thanks so much for that update. I've just placed my order for the Spring Orange Blossom 3-pc Collection ( A254689 ) priced at $44. Last time it was available I took a few days to decide if I wanted it or not, and it was gone by the time I decided to purchase it. So this time around I ordered it immediately.

-- bebe {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Honored Contributor

On 5/1/2014 glitzandglam said:

Does anyone know if the 4 oz oil is going to come back before it officially goes away at the end of May?

Since the Spring Orange Blossom Treatment Oil item number ( A253707 ) is still listed in the QVC online system (even though it doesn't show up in the Wen listings), it might be reordered. QVC CS told me that if there was no possibility of a reorder then, if you clicked on the item number, it would bring up "product not found" or "sold out".

-- bebe Smile

Respected Contributor

On 5/1/2014 glitzandglam said:

Sorry, g&g, WEN Dooters said on Facebook that the oil is gone Smiley Sad Looks like the small bottle in the set is the only option here. Or the 4oz is still available on Chaz's site, it's just more expensive.