Honored Contributor

Did you see this presented.? I find it odd that Dimitri said it will last on your lips for days, and that he has no clue how to take it off once it is applied, sounds very strange to me, and not something I would buy.  Long lasting is one thing, but for days is another and he certainly should know how to remove it, unless I misunderstood. Model Shauna said she removed it with her toothbrush.

Honored Contributor

I just googled this and it came up here........

Esteemed Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

Did you see this presented.? I find it odd that Dimitri said it will last on your lips for days, and that he has no clue how to take it off once it is applied, sounds very strange to me, and not something I would buy.  Long lasting is one thing, but for days is another and he certainly should know how to remove it, unless I misunderstood. Model Shauna said she removed it with her toothbrush.

Woman Surprised~~~~~~~~!

@Shelbelle,

Our new channel provider/cable has changed, so when I click over to the news, I have to by pass the Evine people. I STOPPED-  saw this - I bought it.

I know very little of Skinn products but do know (of) what he had to sell because I often do use a similar one. 

No problem in removing (maybe this will be somewhat different), but I apply a clear non sticky gloss then apply the lip stain. Love it! Mine. And all the shades were in the red family. Will know more after 1st usage.

Was almost a give-a-way. 

Been around for a  long time ..no comparison to a smeary lipstick coming off when eating at a dinner function.

Also, there was a `balm` offered with this .

CAN USE THAT.

Can be applied before the 'lip'stain.

I wonder why the big secret unless he's fazing it out.

As I mentioned, I know very little of his products. 

"was a TRY me kit".  

Haaaa, with all sincerity, possibly will be selling another product after all the frustration.

Use baby oil, not a facial cleanser. 

Wasn't that a ridiculous sells promotion?     

NAES

Valued Contributor

I saw a presentation of it and couldn't believe even the oily cream he used would not take it off...The red stained really bad and the 2 others did but were like a faint mauvey color like your lips but better....I wont be buying.

Esteemed Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

@Shelbelle and anybody interested. I had No problem removing this lippie with the Skinn PM cleanser. Wiped right off for me...easy peasy.

I saw that "last for days" spiel and took it as facetious with a dramatic flair emphasizing the longevity of the product. JMHO

Honored Contributor

"Maybe" I'd try it.......if the colors weren't so BOLD.

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Honored Contributor
I've used it and can attest that it doesn't last for days, that was just an exaggeration.
Honored Contributor

I just got turned off when D said he has no idea how to remove it, not a good sales pitch, IMO.

Respected Contributor

I bought his Lip Dyes when they first aired a few months ago and love them. However, any cleanser will remove them. At the time, the only 2 colors in the set were Primrose and Cranberry. I guess because Cranberry is darker it does seem to wear better. They are not drying but once I remove my makeup they come off with no problem. 

Honored Contributor

I have to wonder EXACTLY what's in it...Maybe they need to give away paint remover too.