Super Contributor

New Philosophy sets "Toasty Cabin" & "Treats by the Fire" at Sephora!

I just came back from Sephora, and was surprised to see two brand new fall-themed kits!!! I absolutely love the boxes they come in, they are so cute! I am glad I wandered through the Philosophy aisle, since these items are not online yet.

Toasty Cabin = 3 x 6oz shower gels in Salted Caramel Hot Cocoa, Whipped Vanilla Topping and Spiced Pumpkin Latte $25

Treats by the Fire = 1 x 4oz shower gel in Goody Graham Cracker, 1 x Lip Gloss in S'mores and 1 x 4oz tube lotion in Melting Marshmallow $24

They also had the 16oz shower gel and lip gloss in the new Salted Caramel Hot Cocoa in store.

Of course I had to pick up the Toasty Cabin set {#emotions_dlg.biggrin} and I also got another Salted Caramel lip gloss {#emotions_dlg.wub} With my purchase, I received a pretty nice GWP! It's available in store and online with a $35 purchase, as long as you have a Sephora VIB account.

I suddenly feel the need to take a shower, LOL, just so I can use the Spiced Pumpkin Latte and Whipped Vanilla Topping shower gels {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}