Frequent Contributor

New Philosophy "Loveswept" Fragrance

I just saw this and the packaging as well as the bottle are BEAUTIFUL!!

The description of the notes and fragrance sound very good too!!

philosophy loveswept spray fragrance 2 oz. edt - A253074

Adjust Text Size:

What is it: loveswept is philosophy's lively, romantic fragrance, created to make a woman feel inspired to live each day with passion.

Who is it for: The ideal fragrance for the woman who wants to feel swept off her feet again and again.

Why is it different: loveswept is a lively, romantic fragrance, created to make a woman feel irresistibly swept away. This soft floral fragrance sparkles with energy and leaves you with a soft embrace of happiness and love. Get swept off your feet again and again, and feel inspired to live each day with passion.

How do I use it: Spray onto a clean, dry body. Avoid direct eye contact.

What else do I need to know: Fresh bergamot and citrus capture the spark of new love; soft florals of jasmine, lotus blossom, and purple passion fruit bloom with romance and passion; and warm musk and creamy amber leave an impression of love ever after.

Let's Stay in Touch

* *You're signing up to receive QVC promotional email.
Connect with Us

The scoop on everything Q, from helpful tips to interesting tidbits, questions, answers, and more.

QVC is not responsible for the availability, content, security, policies, or practices of the above referenced third-party linked sites, nor liable for statements, claims, opinions, or representations contained therein. QVC's Privacy Statement does not apply to these third-party web sites.

© 1995–2015 QVC, Inc. All rights reserved. Trademark Notice

Desktop View Mobile View