Frequent Contributor

Re: New Paula's Choice product coming out

@bella carro No problem. I was not clear either. I just assumed, lol. For anyone who cares about the deep crease correction, it is $70 for about 2 oz by itself. It may be in a kit. For those who don't want a dropper or essential oil. I'm assuming the formulation is more simplistic than the super skin serum though? Haven't checked out the super skin ingredients.
Honored Contributor

@Bella Carro wrote:

@HappyDaze wrote:

@suzyQ3 wrote:

The product description in the link I posted touts this as a possible alternative for retinol for those who can't or don't choose to use it. Of course, whether this is true is subject to discussion, as if every skin care claim.

I missed that part, thanks for pointing that out.

I will be curious to hear @Bella Carro 's take on it!

@HappyDaze I posted initial thoughts on the Isomers with Neodermyl before seeing this.  One post below.

@Bella Carro  I was referring to Paula's new product, not Isomers (although I was curious about your thoughts on the Isomers product too). I was wondering what your take is on the ingredients in PC's new product. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@Bella Carro @lyn in MI  just an fyi, I emailed PC about the % of neodermyl in the new product and they said that it isn't launched yet so they can't share the information but once it is launched officially, they will. I will let you know when I find out, if someone else doesn't post the info first.

Respected Contributor

@HappyDaze wrote:

@Bella Carro @lyn in MI  just an fyi, I emailed PC about the % of neodermyl in the new product and they said that it isn't launched yet so they can't share the information but once it is launched officially, they will. I will let you know when I find out, if someone else doesn't post the info first.

Now, that's more like it!  Thanks for inquiring and posting, @HappyDaze.  I'm anxious to know the answer.

Trusted Contributor

Thank you, @HappyDaze

@(-_-)@ ~lyn~
Birman =^..^= Servant
Member since 04.2007

Honored Contributor

The new product is out now! Anyone getting it?

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

I am biting.  With 13 free samples, free shipping, and code PRIMP20 for 20% off, it's a good time to try it.  Don't  forget  the 5% back through Ebates.

Honored Contributor

@Jen44 wrote:

I am biting.  With 13 free samples, free shipping, and code PRIMP20 for 20% off, it's a good time to try it.  Don't  forget  the 5% back through Ebates.

@Jen44 please let us know what you think of it when you've tried it for a bit!

Valued Contributor

I def. will!  Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

I ordered this morning, can't wait to see how it works.