Honored Contributor

Re: New! POP Leaf sonic facial device

@JeanLouiseFinch,    Jean,  I was simply stating what I do not what the tool does.  Cat Very Happy

kindness is strength
Frequent Contributor

[ Edited ]

@isaboo I don't think I can give you a link here, but here's what to do:   : )

Do a "G" search for "Anself Face Brush." Look for a certain "Mart" that begins with a "W" that we all know and click. $13 +change w/free shipping. There were 3 left, but I just bought one of them!  Thanks, again @JeanLouiseFinch and @SilleeMee!  Also, there are a couple of videos on YT, one comparing FL with this one. Hope this helps!

Update:  Just realized you also can go to WM website and do a search for "Anself Face Brush," and you will get a choice of purple or blue (2 left). I didn't see the other option before.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@OooLaLa,

Yes, the one at WM is exaclty like the one I own, only mine is hot pink.Woman Very Happy

Enjoy your new sonic brush. And just so you know, it's smooth on the other side, no nubs.

Trusted Contributor

@Amarica wrote:

@isaboo I don't think I can give you a link here, but here's what to do:   : )

Do a "G" search for "Anself Face Brush." Look for a certain "Mart" that begins with a "W" that we all know and click. $13 +change w/free shipping. There were 3 left, but I just bought one of them!  Thanks, again @JeanLouiseFinch and @SilleeMee!  Also, there are a couple of videos on YT, one comparing FL with this one. Hope this helps!

Update:  Just realized you also can go to WM website and do a search for "Anself Face Brush," and you will get a choice of purple or blue (2 left). I didn't see the other option before.

Thank you Amarica!

Respected Contributor

Who would of thought, take a personal vibrator, cover it with colors and nubs and call it a facial brush.

Under $80 too................................such a deal.

This is crazy, I can't believe someone would buy this.

Occasional Visitor

Watching QVC now and she said 8000 vibrartions for the leaf on high setting.  

Honored Contributor

I got my 15 dollar dupe with 5 speeds yesterday, and I like it so far. I'll see how I feel as time goes by. The one I bought appears to be gone from the online store I bought it from. 

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Honored Contributor

Ok I'm not overly impressed with this silicone cleansing device. All it's done is make me want to go back to my clarisonic. Even though I'm using the same cleanser and wetting both the device and my face it feels like it doesn't glide over my face as well as my clarisonic does, it feels drier and it feels more irritating. I did try a hand held silicone cleansing pad thing before I ever bought the clarisonic 5 years ago and wasn't impressed with it either. 

For 15 bucks I'm not returning it and I'm willing to give it some more tries but so far I'm just planning on buying more brush heads. 

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Honored Contributor

love my foreo lunas.....love my new pop sonic.

i will probably never buy a clarisonic again. the ones i have owned havent lasted longer than two years. just threw my last one in the trash a few weeks ago after it died.

i think the silicone versions do a much better job of cleaning and exfoliating.

lately i have been using the PTRanti-aging cleanser.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Valued Contributor

@jaxs mom wrote:

Ok I'm not overly impressed with this silicone cleansing device. All it's done is make me want to go back to my clarisonic. Even though I'm using the same cleanser and wetting both the device and my face it feels like it doesn't glide over my face as well as my clarisonic does, it feels drier and it feels more irritating. I did try a hand held silicone cleansing pad thing before I ever bought the clarisonic 5 years ago and wasn't impressed with it either. 

For 15 bucks I'm not returning it and I'm willing to give it some more tries but so far I'm just planning on buying more brush heads. 

Ditto!