Respected Contributor

New Nick Chavez Product Configuration on QVC!

[ Edited ]

Good day, ladies and gentlemen. Smiley Happy

Nick Chavez has a new product configuration on QVC. I'll post the info for it below.

Nick Chavez Velvet Mesquite 4 oz. Serum with Travel Serum Gift Set Item # A286568

It's a gift set that comes with one 4 oz. bottles of Nick's Velvet Mesquite Serum and three 0.32 oz mini bottles of Nick's Velvet Mesquite Serum.

Here's a picture of what it looks like below. (sorry for the tiny size of the picture Smiley Tongue)

http://qvc.scene7.com/is/image/QVC/a286568.001?fit=constrain,1&wid=100&hei=100&fmt=jpg&qlt=85,1&op_sharpen=1

Edited to add that if anyone is having trouble viewing the product video on QVC, the link for Nick's presentation from Youtube for this product will be below.

Nick Chavez Velvet Mesquite Serum Gift Set Video

~Nick Chavez is my favorite vendor on QVC and Alberti Popaj is my favorite QVC host.~
Nick Chavez now has his own sub-forum under the My Favorite Brand folder
Respected Contributor

Re: New Nick Chavez Product Configuration on QVC!

@NC Bandwagon I ordered this when it was on Tuesday Night Beauty with Shawn. I should get it any day now. Could you suggest how one should use this. I have curly hair that I blow out with a round brush. I don't flat iron my hair as I work with some curl in my hair. I am a senior older woman. Should I put it on my hair before blow drying? Thanks so much 😍
Respected Contributor

Hello, @Naturesbeauty.

YES! I read the description about it from QVC and it can be applied to hair before using the blow dryer. The description is below and I've bolded, underlined and placed in italics the part about blow drying hair with Velvet Mesquite.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What is it: A five-piece professional system from Nick Chavez designed to add the look of thickness and hydration to hair.

Who is it for: All hair types.

Why is it different: This kit offers cleansing to styling in one set. The products promote the look of thickness and hydration without weight.

How do I use it: After shampooing and conditioning, apply Velvet Mesquite Serum and Velvet Mesquite Styling Gel to hair (can be mixed). Blow dry or let dry naturally. Apply hair spray for hold to hair when styling is complete.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This description was taken from QVC's website from Nick's Velvet Mesquite 5-Piece Treat, Cleanse & Style Kit.

~Nick Chavez is my favorite vendor on QVC and Alberti Popaj is my favorite QVC host.~
Nick Chavez now has his own sub-forum under the My Favorite Brand folder
Respected Contributor

@Naturesbeauty - I use a little of this after washing and conditioning my wet hair, before I put on the mousse I use for styling. 

After my hair is all dried and almost styled, I use a little again on my hair and finish styling.  It is a wonderful serum that helps make your hair smooth and shiny, but doesn't weigh it down or interfere with other products.

There is a special board for Nick here under My Favorite Brand and a poster who actually goes to him as her stylist and is a wealth of knowlege and able to answer most of our questions.  Like, is he really that handsome??!!!

HTH!

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

@HerRoyalLioness, thanks for the kind words! You brightened my day! Smiley Happy

@Naturesbeauty, as the kind posters above already mentioned, you can use the serum on wet or dry hair. Nick uses it on every customer in his salon after their hair has been shampooed and conditioned. You can use it alone or cocktail it with other styling products. It's a great product!

And finally, yes he is that handsome, and I'll add that he is as sweet as he is handsome. Smiley Happy

Have a great day!

Janice

Respected Contributor

Thanks everyone for all the input. I received my order and used it this morning. I put a little on my troweled dried hair then blow dried it. Oh my gosh, my hair turned out so nice and so much shine. I love it. So glad I ordered it. I have medium short, natural curly hair. I go with my curl instead of trying to flat ironing it. Again, Thanks everyone. 🙋🏻❤️💐