Valued Contributor

New July $5 off $25 in beauty at HSN

There is a coupon code. If you look in their forums you can find it fairly easily under a july coupons post. Confirmed it did work for me! Plus there is 4 easy pay on all today.

Honored Contributor

Re: New July $5 off $25 in beauty at HSN

Just tried it on multiple beauty; doesn't work.

Valued Contributor

well shoot - seriously? they seem to be doing some really annoying stuff with coupons lately where only selected customers can use certain coupons. i used it on a too faced eyeshadow palette. If you try one of those (just to check if it applies) and it doesn't work than you may be out of luck.

Honored Contributor

The way I read it is you have to be a "new" customer.  Guess loyal ones don't rate the break.

Contributor

If it doesn't work, do live chat w an HSN rep. Ask them to register the code to your acct. Tell them UPS sent u the code if they ask questions.

Frequent Contributor

Yes - Do live chat to "activate" code.  I did this and got the really great artis (?) make-up brush.  Coupon wouldn't work until I "chatted" with HSN rep.  Had to re-enter site and then it worked.

Valued Contributor

I'm definitely not a new customer and it worked - may try to call!

@castlenv wrote:

The way I read it is you have to be a "new" customer.  Guess loyal ones don't rate the break.

Esteemed Contributor

I found it by going through a link on Retail Me Not.  Other coupon sites may have the same promotional code posted. The Beauty coupon does state it can be used by new and repeat customers.  

There are some Smashbox Always Sharp Eyeliner duos on sale for $20 per set.  This is literally buy one/get one free, and the sets are not kooky colors either.  I got Navy and Neptune 3D (a bright navy with a bit shimmer); Sumatra (dark brown) and Penny Lane (brown shimmer);

Other duos are: Violetta (plum) and Gemstone ( a lighter brownish/plum shimmer); Raven (black) and 3D Sparks (black with gold shimmer).

This liner has really grown on me. When it came out (about three years ago), I was concerned about the delivery system. The cap contains a sharpener (which you cannot see) and each time the cap is removed, the pencil is automatically sharpened.  Well, however it's designed you do always have a sharpened pencil right down to the end.  When the pencil is used up there's absolutely nothing left in the case. Casing aside, it's a nice waterproof stay in place liner. Applies smoothly and the colors are very flattering.  

Trusted Contributor

I saw the code on the Swapidu site about a day after I ordered some Smashbox from HSN. That makes me mad that they make you have to go on a scavenger hunt for the deal. If they are going to give a discount put it on their home page so people can use it.  

Smiley Sad