Respected Contributor

New IT Foundation ~

[ Edited ]

Total insomnia last night.  Watched an infomercial on IT.  New Foundation.  Bye Bye Foundation.  Only 4 colors.  Since the CC Cream does not work for me, I wanted to try it, that is until you had to order from Guthy Rieker (sp?).  I've heard too many nightmare stories about them.  

Anyone else seen this?  I wonder if the Q will eventually get it?

If you want to change the tenor of your interactions, you must become aware of the impact of your words...Karen Casey
Honored Contributor

Re: New IT Foundation ~

[ Edited ]

I don't think it's a different product, but rather a renaming of the CC+ cream for Guthy-Renker.

Esteemed Contributor

You can order Bye Bye foundation from the IT website directly as a single item.  It's $65.

Respected Contributor

Thanks for the info.  Is it a different product, or just a new name, and a different package look?  

Why is everyone going to GR?  I assume wider audience means more $$$.

If you want to change the tenor of your interactions, you must become aware of the impact of your words...Karen Casey
Honored Contributor

It looks like I was mistaken.  It is a separate product on the IT Cosmetics website, listed as a full coverage moisturizer.  I thought the CC+ Cream was supposed to be a full coverage products.  The new stuff has something called "Skin Flex Technology".  I guess that's why it costs practically double of the original, unless the tube is larger.

Respected Contributor

The GR had a 5 piece try me kit, and then a 7 piece deluxe full size kit, but it is one of those auto delivery deals that GR does.  I don't want to get into that mess, and after the trial, the price is crazy bad!

Many years ago, I was in a Victoria Principal deal like GR, and trying to get out of that was insane.  Call, write, cancel...cancel...cancel...and the stuff kept coming, and I kept getting charged.  Send back over and over.  It went on for months.  UGH! 

Contributor

[ Edited ]

Someone asked this question on the IT Cosmetics Twitter account. They said that the Bye Bye Foundation is only available through the infommercial at this time. 

unnamed.jpg

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@atm1215 wrote:

Someone asked this question on the IT Cosmetics Twitter account. They said that the Bye Bye Foundation is only available through the infommercial at this time. 

Well, they didn't tell the truth.  It's right on the IT website.

IT Bye Bye Foundation

Super Contributor
This is a new foundation and I tried it for 65.OO and I loved it so much. I have been asking for it to get on QVC so bad. The finish is beautiful and I cannot wait for it to be not with Gthy Reinker which i do not like. This is a beaurtiful product.
Trusted Contributor

@Mistic wrote:

Total insomnia last night.  Watched an infomercial on IT.  New Foundation.  Bye Bye Foundation.  Only 4 colors.  Since the CC Cream does not work for me, I wanted to try it, that is until you had to order from Guthy Rieker (sp?).  I've heard too many nightmare stories about them.  

Anyone else seen this?  I wonder if the Q will eventually get it?

What are the nightmare stories you have heard? 

I Discovered That I Can Be Myself Without the Sky Falling In