Honored Contributor

New Doll 10 Pallete 💄

Interested in this pallet, No talc and looks nice. Feedback TIA.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: New Doll 10 Pallete 💄

I wrote a nice long good review over that pallette and nobody seemed to care.  I think I'll keep my reviews to myself from now on.  

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

BlingQueen, Not able access online site. Having issues with my WiFi. I'm sorry you feel slighted, No harm was meant. Hope you don't stop reviewing products. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Sweet_Serenity wrote:

BlingQueen, Not able access online site. Having issues with my WiFi. I'm sorry you feel slighted, No harm was meant. Hope you don't stop reviewing products. 

@Sweet_Serenity Hi there Sweet Serenity.  I gave a long posted review comparing both the Doll10 pallette and the IT Cosmetic Pallette that I have.  I have to say the Doll10 wins it hands down.  I had difficulty using the IT Cosmetics one because the contour colors were just too dark.  The supplied brush made it virtually impossible to use correctly.  The bursh in the Doll10 is way superior and much easier to use.  I just find that the Doll10 pallette was much better.  I use it every morning with my makeup routine before I leave for work.  It's very fast and simple to use. 

I'll keep reviewing products, but I'm just disappointed that most of the time my reviews just falls on deaf ears.  I get very little response and the thread disappears like Gone With the Wind, lol     Have a fabulous week and if you decide to purchase the Doll10, i'm sure you won't be disappointed. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Own IT pallet. Felt the bronzer wasn't good choice for contour. Thank you for answering my question. Love no talc. Interesting hearing what foundation you use. Using IT CC cushion won't be repurchasing. Pallete "Made in America" Multi tasker can be used for eye shadow. Off to order, Thanks again. Have a wonderful day.

Honored Contributor

@BlingQueen022  I'll have to look for your review,  I don't remember seeing it.  Maybe there just wasn't much interest in that particular palette.  Don't take things personally though.  I bet many of us have been in the same position.  I know I have many times, for one reasone or another, so you aren't alone.    

Esteemed Contributor

@Sweet_Serenity wrote:

Own IT pallet. Felt the bronzer wasn't good choice for contour. Thank you for answering my question. Love no talc. Interesting hearing what foundation you use. Using IT CC cushion won't be repurchasing. Pallete "Made in America" Multi tasker can be used for eye shadow. Off to order, Thanks again. Have a wonderful day.

@Sweet_Serenity Congrats on the order.  Please post a review after you've used it.  I don't use foundation from IT cosmetics.  I've used Este Lauder's Double Wear that I love, and Trish McEvoy's liquid foundation and have used her Beauty Balm as foundation.  I've used alot that I like and also purchased a liquid Smashbox foundation from HSN that I like also.  The one I keep purchasing though the most is Trish McEvoy's liquid foundation from HSN.  Have a good week and I'll be anxious to hear your review on the pallette.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@BlingQueen022 wrote:

I wrote a nice long good review over that pallette and nobody seemed to care.  I think I'll keep my reviews to myself from now on.  

@BlingQueen022 when? I didn't see it? I don't use IT cosmetics but is the DOll10 an eyeshadow palette? I also am a bit leery about Doll10 products since her stuff is like Laura Gellers- most of it does not work well for me so not sure if I want to continue buying/trying her stuff but if the palette has colors that are unique and I don't already have, I"d consider it. 

Is there a picture of it somewhere that can be posted? I enjoy reading reviews although I don't always comment but perhaps I need to be better about just hearting the OP just to acknowledge the post.

Honored Contributor

@HappyDaze wrote:

@BlingQueen022 wrote:

@BlingQueen022 when? I didn't see it? I don't use IT cosmetics but is the DOll10 an eyeshadow palette? I also am a bit leery about Doll10 products since her stuff is like Laura Gellers- most of it does not work well for me so not sure if I want to continue buying/trying her stuff but if the palette has colors that are unique and I don't already have, I"d consider it. 

Is there a picture of it somewhere that can be posted? I enjoy reading reviews although I don't always comment but perhaps I need to be better about just hearting the OP just to acknowledge the post.

@HappyDaze - I looked them up and it turns out that they're contouring palettes.  Maybe that's why the lack of interest?  I'm not a huge contourer - a little in the hollows of the cheek & jawline, and a little highlighter in a few strategic places, and that's it.  I don't start out my makeup routine with a bunch of white and brown stripes all over my face.

Valued Contributor

I own both kits.The one from It is made in China so I should have sent it back.