Respected Contributor

I just read about a new Benefit box o' powder blush palette at musingsofamuse, my downfall site, lol. It's called Cheeky Sweet Spot and has six approximately half size blushes of Dandelion, Hoola(bronzer), Bella Bamba, Coralista, Rockateur and Sugarbomb. It also has Watt's up highlighter. I have Dandelion but none of the others, and at $36 is a very good deal if I did the math right. And for some reason, Sephora keeps extending my flash shipping, so I couldn't resist.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: New Benefit blush palette

They look really nice! I have the Coralista already, but I like the variety.

cheeky sweet spot

Frequent Contributor

My friend just asked me what I wanted for my birthday this month, and I asked for this palette!!! Hope I get it {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Super Contributor

Hi Harpa! I have Benefit's "Dallas" box o powder blush. It is a lovely flush of color. How does "Coralista" show up on the skin? Is it very pigmented. I am fair. I had tried "Dandelion" in the past and it was too light (if you can believe it) on me. It hardly showed up at all. Considering that the box o powders are $28 each, this palette is a great deal!

Esteemed Contributor

On 10/1/2014 Poppet1 said:

Hi Harpa! I have Benefit's "Dallas" box o powder blush. It is a lovely flush of color. How does "Coralista" show up on the skin? Is it very pigmented. I am fair. I had tried "Dandelion" in the past and it was too light (if you can believe it) on me. It hardly showed up at all. Considering that the box o powders are $28 each, this palette is a great deal!

Hi, Poppet! I think the Coralista is very nice! I am fairly light, too, and I think it has a nice payoff. And in between coral and pink.

Try applying with a tighter brush. I don't know where I got my brush that I use for blush, maybe Smashbox, but ? (I'd offer a photo...) Anyway, it's a nice tight brush, though I use blush rather sparingly.

Respected Contributor

On 10/1/2014 Poppet1 said:

If you still have the Dandelion, try it as a "refresher" color later in the day. I know some people use it as an all over powder too. Thanks for the photo Harpa.

Honored Contributor

ooh pretty! Hoola makes a good eyeshadow too (I dont use bronzers so when I had a deluxe sample of this, I had to find a way to use it).

Respected Contributor

I'm getting this instead of the Tarte blush set. I've always wanted to try their blush! I went to Temptalias site and saw the swatches.
Honored Contributor

Its really cute saw it yesterday on Musingsofamuse blogger site: LINK

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**Careful... I have caps lock and I am not afraid to use it.**
Respected Contributor

""On truck for delivery today"" I'll give an initial impression if anyone is interested (and probably even if they're not ).