Honored Contributor

My weakness but I think I can pass...I think.

The ones on the right are new.

blush.jpg

Valued Contributor

Benefit used to make a blush called Fine One One.  It was 3 shades together that gave you the look of highlighter, contour, and color with one swipe in a creamy sort of stick.  I loved that thing and wish they would make it again.  I bought a new one on ebay a couple of years ago, but I'm afraid to use it because of how old it is.

Honored Contributor

I own mostly all of these Benefit boxed blushes, never wear any of them, now I try to find talc free ones. 

Valued Contributor

I LOVE the "color selections" of the "Benefit Blushes!"

I'm a "peachy-pink," or "pinkish-peach" kinda "Blush Gal."

. .  (hmm ... I guess "peachy-pink"  .. after I typed that)

Somewhere, yet to be unpacked, I hope to locate my Benefit palette of 6 or 8 choices of Benefit Blush, (& perhaps Shading choices, (not sure))  At least I PRAY that the movers packed them up, AND CAREFULLY! 

...  I was/am sooo "over the moon" with that particular Benefit palette.. Seemed like the perfect combination of what would be *ALL* my individual choices... soooo perfect!!

I've had good luck with some "Physician's Formula" powdr blushes also, but I've found that many of them, "used to look" (not sure currently), a lot darker "in the pot,"  as opposed to the depth of color when applied.  Unless it's merely my "light touch."

....But no powder blush, to date, has ever continued to remain applied to my cheeks, (unless I use a cream blush, like Bobbi Brown, underneath).

Feelings are simply human
How we deal with, ..or express those feelings .. is our choice
. ~ . Please be kind . ~ .

Honored Contributor

Re: E Re: New Benefit Blushes

@TwinkleBell 

But no powder blush, to date, has ever continued to remain applied to my cheeks, (unless I use a cream blush, like Bobbi Brown, underneath).

Do you use a primer and do  you use a setting spray to help your makeup stay on longer?  I don't need a setting spray in the cooler months but I'm using it now.  Had a long day in Tyler yesterday and up till wee hours in the morning.  When I removed my makeup my blush was still present.  It wouldn't have been without the All Nighter Setting Spray.

Honored Contributor

@TwinkleBell 

I'm a pink and peachy pink.  I've been wearing bronzer for blush for several months along with an Em cosmetics and Nars products.  I look that I got from the precious Julia Adams MUA.  But I'm missing color so I'm back to my Dior pink 

Julia's look I liked so much...

HUDA BEAUTY - GloWish Soft Radiance Bronzing Powder 03 Tan Light 0.28 oz/ 8 g Clean at Sephora

BAROQUE

NARS - Highlighting Powder Fort De France 0.49 oz/ 13.9 g

Dior Rosy Glow

Dior - BACKSTAGE Rosy Glow Blush Pink 0.16 oz/ 4.5 g

Have this Em blush too.  I love these formulas.

CHERUB

Esteemed Contributor
I use a BM bronzer and then a bit of Dandelion. I like the look and it's the one part of makeup I feel like I know what I'm doing. Smiley Happy
"What we practice daily is what we build a life on. Practice peace, love & kindness."
Valued Contributor

@monicakm   Ya'see .. *THIS* is why I want to be let loose in your "Beauty Closet" for days, no weeks, no.. months!   and just PLAY! 

ALL the above pics of blushes are beautiful.. and that "EM blush" pic you posted is gorgeous!

BTW, have you considered your own YT channel?  I'll bet it wld be incredibly popular!  Showing all sorts of new products, & how to use them to their best advantage.    I'd definitely be glued to yr videos!

I used to sell new cosmetics on ebay, but sold nothing that I'd not personally checked out myself, of my *own personally purchased product items,* ...   & that I personally recommended.    No Sponsors.  You'd be GREAT at that.  New products!   Great applications!

You asked a great question about using  a ... setting  spray...

.. Handy on my "Beauty shelves," I grabbed my "NYX "First Base Primer Spray."

NYX PROFESSIONAL MAKEUP First Base Primer Spray, Vegan Face Primer

Is "Amaz's Choice" .. (1,658 reviews),  (Avg ~4.5 positive reviews)

~~~~~

Right beside it, I have "NYX Matte Finish Setting Spray" (Long Lasting Formula")

Sponsored Ad - NYX PROFESSIONAL MAKEUP Makeup Setting Spray - Matte Finish, Long-Lasting Vegan Formula

Amaz "Best Seller" .. (77,767 reviews), (4.5+ avg positive reviews)

I usually try to do my homework, before buying, incl beauty, so I'm glad, but not surprised to see these are highly rated, (at least at Amaz)   (NYX was a new beauty line I was checking out).

But 'cha know?  Another "brain burp" ...  I can't remember the result when I tried these NYX sprays out!  hmmm     Was it during a "cold season?" .. "hot season?" 'cause I do so perspire a lot  .. all seasons (<-medical dx) 

Good idea, I should try these sprays again.. 

@monicakm      Do you have a fave "Setting Spray, " or "Primer Spray?"

Feelings are simply human
How we deal with, ..or express those feelings .. is our choice
. ~ . Please be kind . ~ .

Honored Contributor

@monicakm 

I ❤️❤️❤️ BENEFIT!

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.