Honored Contributor

Re: New Beekman skincare products

This looks like a new Oak Moss kit for $36 + $6.99 S&H. I have not tried this scent.

Oak Moss Facial Cleansing Wipes - 30 count
Oak Moss Bar Soap - 9 oz
Oak Moss Body Lotion - 12.5 oz
Oak Moss Lip Balm - 0.15 oz

312-989- Beekman 1802 4-Piece Goat Milk Oak Moss Face, Body & Lip Collection

Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl I know, the s/h is often a deal breaker for me for their products unless I have a coupon. I was able to use the 25% off one on retailmenot even though I wasn't a new customer but it didn't work on my hubby's account so not sure why it worked for one but not the other? The email 15 % off one is there too if you didn't use it already? Other than that, I don't know of any others. I hope one comes out soon!

Valued Contributor

and so it begins. Small family company makes a good product the brings to huge tv audience, has to keep coming up with new things so expand the line, soon after big congomerate buys it out.

Surely, this mass production of watered down junk is a far cry from some townspeople making soap by hand and packaging it in someone;s house. they now have to source the goat milk and who knows where they get thier other product.

for me, I like the small cottage industries that stick to their small time formulas. But that's just me. When goat milk is far down the list they could be using only drops of it in each product. And as an animal lover, I hate to see thousands of goats being constantly bred to make all those products. 

Super Contributor

@PinkSunset wrote:

and so it begins. Small family company makes a good product the brings to huge tv audience, has to keep coming up with new things so expand the line, soon after big congomerate buys it out.

Surely, this mass production of watered down junk is a far cry from some townspeople making soap by hand and packaging it in someone;s house. they now have to source the goat milk and who knows where they get thier other product.

for me, I like the small cottage industries that stick to their small time formulas. But that's just me. When goat milk is far down the list they could be using only drops of it in each product. And as an animal lover, I hate to see thousands of goats being constantly bred to make all those products. 

If I may say that the goat milk on the ingredient deck-"goat milk" is in a powder form not liquid so it's based on weight that's why it's not at the top of the deck. Hope that helps. Goat farmers sell Beekman goat milk,it's not just from their goats! Full circle.

Super Contributor

@Nightowlz wrote:

This looks like a new Oak Moss kit for $36 + $6.99 S&H. I have not tried this scent.

Oak Moss Facial Cleansing Wipes - 30 count
Oak Moss Bar Soap - 9 oz
Oak Moss Body Lotion - 12.5 oz
Oak Moss Lip Balm - 0.15 oz

312-989- Beekman 1802 4-Piece Goat Milk Oak Moss Face, Body & Lip Collection

LOVE this scent! I think it's very sophisticated, I smell a "real" vanilla and light orange blossom. I find it to be unisex.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@RACALAMB2 wrote:

@PinkSunset wrote:

If I may say that the goat milk on the ingredient deck-"goat milk" is in a powder form not liquid so it's based on weight that's why it's not at the top of the deck. Hope that helps. Goat farmers sell Beekman goat milk,it's not just from their goats! Full circle.

Ingredients on the label of regular bar soap does not need to be in order of Percentage of the ingredient in the product like other skincare does so you don't really know how much % of  goat milk is in ANY goat milk soap unless you specifically ask and they tell you. You cannot go by the soap label. Labeling for soap is not regulated by the FDA like other skincare products are.

Respected Contributor

You all bring up good points. I find when a small company grows so fast either quality goes or the company gets sold. Remember these guys are Marketing guys. They have a good product and now are expanding their line to many new products and a huge increase in volumes of their products sold on Evine. They have a loyal following that will pay full retail on their own website store. 

The next step for them is to sell while the iron is hot. I see this so often when people are in it for the business itself of profit and not necessarily for the good of the people. I could be wrong about them but I doubt it. I am glad I have at least 2 years of soaps stored if I don't give away anymore as gifts. Lol

Honored Contributor

Another new skincare product #312-990 Facial Mist Duo 1 oz each $37.50 + $4.99 S&H.

Scent Choices:

• Blaak Goat Milk
  • Blaak Goat Milk / Light As Air
  • Light As Air

312-990- Beekman 1802 Goat Milk Facial Mist Duo 1 oz Each

Honored Contributor

@HappyDaze Beekman cuticle duo is back in stock if you are still waiting for it before it sells out.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Nightowlz wrote:

@HappyDaze Beekman cuticle duo is back in stock if you are still waiting for it before it sells out.

@Nightowlz Thanks for the heads up! I need to get more and been waiting for duo to come back. 

I will have to read about the facial mist. I haven't really found facial mists to do much for me so will pass but still interested to read about it.

ETA: absolutely NOT on those mists-denatured alcohol AND witch hazel in the top few ingredients heck no!! Wayyyyyy to drying and bad for the skin!