Honored Contributor

Re: New Beekman skincare products

@HappyDaze wrote:

@Nightowlz wrote:

@HappyDaze Beekman cuticle duo is back in stock if you are still waiting for it before it sells out.

@Nightowlz Thanks for the heads up! I need to get more and been waiting for duo to come back. 

I will have to read about the facial mist. I haven't really found facial mists to do much for me so will pass but still interested to read about it.

ETA: absolutely NOT on those mists-denatured alcohol AND witch hazel in the top few ingredients heck no!! Wayyyyyy to drying and bad for the skin! 

@HappyDaze I forgot to check the ingredients. I just saw 1 was for oily skin & the other was for dry.

Honored Contributor

Looks like this may be the TTV for Fri.

Is the TTV 10 PM Central Time?

Set of 8 Assorted Goat Milk Bar Soaps 9 oz each w/Spring Almanac #312-678 $80 with $6.99 S&H.

Honeysuckle & Moss Bar Soap - 9 oz
Sweet Autumn Clematis Bar Soap - 9 oz
Pure Goat Milk Bar Soap - 9 oz
Honeyed Grapefruit Bar Soap - 9 oz
Honey & Oats Bar Soap - 9 oz
White Water Bar Soap - 9 oz
Honey & Orange Blossom Bar Soap - 9 oz
Heirloom Violet Bar Soap - 9 oz
Beekman Almanac

312-678- Beekman 1802 Set of 8 Assorted Goat Milk Bar Soaps 9 oz Each w/ Almanac

Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@HappyDaze wrote:

New sunscreen. Currently $34 for the duo. I may try it if the price goes down but it is getting iffy at that high of zinc for me. :

312-985- Beekman 1802 "Hello Sunshine" Broad Spectrum SPF 30 Sunscreen Duo 2.4 oz Each

Oh wow, I might get this too. Uggh..6.99 shipping.  Need to set the DVR for these shows. Any new coupons floating around??? 

@Chi-town girl do you think you will get these? I was seriously thinking about it but then noticed it is a spray. I do not like spray SPF- too messy and you tend to go through it pretty quickly. I prefer lotion or cream spf. If you do try it, let us know what you think! 

Respected Contributor

@RACALAMB2 wrote:

@PinkSunset wrote:

and so it begins. Small family company makes a good product the brings to huge tv audience, has to keep coming up with new things so expand the line, soon after big congomerate buys it out.

Surely, this mass production of watered down junk is a far cry from some townspeople making soap by hand and packaging it in someone;s house. they now have to source the goat milk and who knows where they get thier other product.

for me, I like the small cottage industries that stick to their small time formulas. But that's just me. When goat milk is far down the list they could be using only drops of it in each product. And as an animal lover, I hate to see thousands of goats being constantly bred to make all those products. 

If I may say that the goat milk on the ingredient deck-"goat milk" is in a powder form not liquid so it's based on weight that's why it's not at the top of the deck. Hope that helps. Goat farmers sell Beekman goat milk,it's not just from their goats! Full circle.

@RACALAMB2   I was just going to explain this as well.  I wrote to them and asked why the goat milk ingredient was so far down the list and sometimes last,  and that is EXACTLY how they explained it.  That the powdered form is actually very concentrated, but because it is by weight, it often appears toward the end.  Unfortuantely,  most people are not aware of that so it's somewhat misleading.

Honored Contributor

@HappyDaze wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@HappyDaze wrote:

New sunscreen. Currently $34 for the duo. I may try it if the price goes down but it is getting iffy at that high of zinc for me. :

312-985- Beekman 1802 "Hello Sunshine" Broad Spectrum SPF 30 Sunscreen Duo 2.4 oz Each

Oh wow, I might get this too. Uggh..6.99 shipping.  Need to set the DVR for these shows. Any new coupons floating around??? 

@Chi-town girl do you think you will get these? I was seriously thinking about it but then noticed it is a spray. I do not like spray SPF- too messy and you tend to go through it pretty quickly. I prefer lotion or cream spf. If you do try it, let us know what you think! 

@HappyDaze - I like a spray spf for the beach rather than spreading lotion on skin with gritty sand. But if the shipping stays at 6.99, no go. I'm not giving evine $20+ in shipping fees for tbis visit. I ordered 2 of the ttv caddys. That's all unless they drop shipping

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

They are offering some nice, BIG kits! What I need is a nice SMALL kit. I don't want to buy enough to last two years all at one time. I'd rather buy smaller amounts and buy more often - and get to try more scents. 

I think I want to try the White Water scent; it sounds like it might be the closest to a "wake me up" scent like I'm looking for. I like to have a relaxing scent, too. I haven't seen a medium/small shower gel/soap set this visit so I will probably wait & maybe there will be something next visit.

Respected Contributor

I am watching the Beekman boys now and watched last night. They are selling a lot of their items/kits. I watched when they showed Brent cut his "man bun" hair off and Brent was so excited it was getting cut. His hair is healthy. The baby goats are so adorable. Their skin care kits are limited in quantity and sold out they got more from their store to fill the orders. 

Their April fools joke was hysterical with a Totes M'goats DIY Soap kit on Evine for sale. I did get a 15% off coupon for $75 worth of Beekman products today. I don't plan on buying anything this visit. 

Honored Contributor

I've recently really fell in love with their honey and oats soap. I am actually using it on my body and have set aside my liquid body soaps I like it that much. I like the scent and how it makes my skin feel so soft and not dry which is what I need since I've been in a swimming pool alot lately and the chlorine can really dry out my skin. I am going to have to get a 4 pack of that scent/formula!

I haven't been able to catch or record any shows as I've been working alot and I forgot to record them. Why is it I always am the busiest when shows are on that I really want to watch?? grrr

Super Contributor

I was tempted....price was off putting.  So, started watching YouTube reviews for suggestions and found great reviews for products from The Ordinary.  The prices are down right cheap and the ingredient deck is perfect.

Honored Contributor

@HappyDaze wrote:

I've recently really fell in love with their honey and oats soap. I am actually using it on my body and have set aside my liquid body soaps I like it that much. I like the scent and how it makes my skin feel so soft and not dry which is what I need since I've been in a swimming pool alot lately and the chlorine can really dry out my skin. I am going to have to get a 4 pack of that scent/formula!

I haven't been able to catch or record any shows as I've been working alot and I forgot to record them. Why is it I always am the busiest when shows are on that I really want to watch?? grrr

@HappyDaze That's one of my favorites. I like the exfoliation you get with it. I have 8-9 bars of that one. LOL!!! I also love the Apricot Honey Tea since it actually has honey it. Seems more moisturizing on my skin.